7 Amp Kit - Holden VC to VK Commodore (189 & 202)
SMALL Cap Distributor, Controller, Leads & Coil
7 AMP Street Kit - Holden VC to VK Commodore 6 (189 & 202), carburettor, N.A.
The ICE 7 AMP Street Series Ignition kit suits the Holden 6 including the 189 & 202 engine, a carburettor with no forced induction or nitrous. This kit is ideal for most street driven cars and can also be used with electronic carburettors that control air and fuel only, as long as they don't control engine timing.
The ICE Ignition "Digital Inductive Spark" technology delivers the most powerful spark and longest duration of any ignition system on the market. More spark means greater tuneability which leads to improved performance.
The ALL NEW ICE Ignition 7 AMP Street Series Control Box
The ICE Ignition 7060MV Street Series Control Box, part of the new range of controllers from ICE Ignition features the following.
- 16 Pre-programmed ignition curves - The push-button selectable curves enables total timing adjustment in real-time. It eliminates the need for distributor re-graphing when engine upgrades are introduced. It allows you to adjust total timing for changes in fuel quality.
- Vacuum Advance Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor - The MAP sensor detects when your engine is cruising and instantly advances timing to deliver improved fuel efficiency. Use of the MAP sensor is optional, it will not impact on the ignition's ability to deliver the maximum spark.
The ICE Ignition controller must be mounted inside your car. Do not mount it inside your engine bay. ICE Ignition strongly recommends the use of NON-RESISTOR Spark Plugs.
What's in the ICE Ignition Kit?
This ignition kit includes the following
- 7060MV Controller - 16 pre-defined push-button selectable timing curves & Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor.
- ICE Ignition Billet Distributor - The ICE Ignition Distributor uses a “Hall Effect Sensor” to communicate with the ICE Control Box. It will not work unless it's connected to an ICE Control Box. Please select from the following options:
- SMALL Cap Distributor - A SMALL (4" diameter) CAP Distributor will be supplied and will be fitted with a NYLON gear.
- ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads / Plug Wires - Please select from the following "No Cost" Options:
- ICE Ignition 9HOL602 Pro 100 9 mm finished lead set - Fitment is AS PER FACTORY FITMENT. If a different lead fitment is required please call us.
- ICE Ignition 9MMSTU Pro 100 9 mm DIY set - A partially finished lead set with the spark plug end terminated and the boots fitted. The leads are cut extra-long. Lead crimpers are required, they are available as an option.
- ICE Ignition 4200 Pro Series Race Coil - With twice the energy of a standard coil the ICE Ignition 4200 Coil is the ideal coil for naturally aspirated engines.
- Wiring Loom - The ICE Ignition wiring loom is approximately 2 metres long, is easy to install and the included instructions detail the required vehicle connection points.
|Engine Type:||VC to VK Commodore & 189 & 202 6 Cylinder|
|Fuel Delivery:||Carburettor(s) - including Electronic Carburettor(s)|
|Engine Setup:||Naturally Aspirated|
|Controller:||7 AMP Street Series|
|Controller Features:||16 curves, MAP Sensor|
|Wiring Loom:||Included, approx 2 meters long|
|Distributor Diameter:||Approx 4"|
|Distributor Triggering:||Hall Effect Sensor|
|Distributor Shaft:||4130 Chromoly|
|Distributor Gear:||Nylon gear|
|Distributor Cap Type:||HEI / MALE Post|
|Dist. Plug Wire Retainer:||Included|
|Spark Plug Boot Type:||Straight|
|Ignition Lead Diameter:||9 mm|
|Coil Type:||ICE Ignition 4200 Coil|
|Lead / Plug Wire fitment:||As per factory Fitment|
|Lead Markers & install tool:||Included|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.