7 Amp 1 STEP - Holden 253-308 VN heads, Carby, N.A.
FREE ICE 2316 VOLTAGE BOOSTER WITH THIS KIT, $275 VALUE
7 AMP 1 STEP Kit - Holden 253 to 308 with VN Heads, N.A.
This ICE Ignition kit is for the Holden 253 to 308 V8 engines with VN heads, a Flat Tappet Camshaft, running a carburettor with no forced induction or nitrous. It is the ideal kit for most street and race engines. If you have a roller cam engine please call us on 1300 722 580.
The ICE Ignition "Digital Inductive Spark" technology delivers the most powerful spark and longest duration of any ignition system on the market. More spark means greater tuneability which ultimately leads to improved performance.
FREE ICE 2316 Voltage Booster
Included with our ICE Ignition Kits to suit Carburettored engines is the ICE Ignition 2316 Voltage Booster. Capable of delivering 16 volts regardless of the quality of your car's electrical system the ICE Ignition 2316 Voltage Booster is a simple "Plug & Play" device. Just plug it into the ICE Ignition wiring loom and the Voltage Booster does the rest. Get your FREE ICE 2316 Voltage Booster only at Gear Campus, that's $275 of value for FREE.
The ICE Ignition 7 AMP 1 STEP Control Box
At the heart of this kit is the ICE Ignition 7061MV Street / Race Series Ignition Control Box. This controller has the following features.
- 16 Pre-programmed ignition curves - The push-button selectable curves enable total timing adjustment in real-time. It eliminates the need for distributor re-graphing when engine upgrades are introduced. It allows you to adjust the total timing for changes in fuel quality.
- Vacuum Advance Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor - The MAP sensor detects when your engine is cruising and instantly advances timing to deliver improved fuel efficiency. Use of the MAP sensor is optional, it will not impact the ignition's ability to deliver the maximum spark.
- Single Rev Limiter (1 STEP) - A push-button selectable rev limiter that can be adjusted in 100 RPM increments. It provides great insurance against accidentally over-revving your engine by cutting out the spark at the pre-determined limit.
The ICE Ignition controller must be mounted inside your car. It should not be mounted in your engine bay.
ICE Ignition strongly recommends the use of NON-RESISTOR Spark Plugs. If you require assistance with spark plug selection please call us on 1300 722 580.
Why choose the ICE Ignition 7061MV Kit?
- The "Digital Inductive Spark" technology delivers the most powerful spark and longest duration of any ignition system on the market.
- It's ideal for most street-driven cars and provides great tuneability.
- Push-Button selectable timing makes distributor re-graphs obsolete.
- Push-Button selectable Rev Limiter protects your engine from being accidentally overrevved.
- It can also be used with electronic carburettors that control "Air & Fuel" only.
- More spark means greater tuneability which leads to improved performance.
- Three Year Australian Warranty, made in Melbourne
Our Value-Add Service
Need help with establishing a base tune for your engine? We can help with engine timing (i.e. base timing and curve selection), spark plug selection and spark plug gap for all customers that purchase an ICE Ignition kit through Gear Campus. Please contact us upon ordering your ICE Ignition kit.
What's in the ICE Ignition Kit?
This ignition kit includes the following
- 7061MV Controller - 16 pre-defined timing curves, Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor & a push-button selectable rev limiter.
- 2316 Voltage Booster - Ensures 16 Volts are being delivered to the ignition system at all times
- ICE Ignition Billet Distributor - The ICE Ignition Distributor uses a “Hall Effect Sensor” to communicate with the ICE Control Box. It will not work unless it's connected to an ICE Control Box. Please select the following options:
- Engine Camshaft – This is MOST important, please select the camshaft type from the options list. If you are unsure please call us on 1300 722 580.
- LARGE or SMALL Cap Distributor - A "No Cost" option of a SMALL (4" diameter) or LARGE (5" diameter) Cap Distributor. We always recommend a LARGE Cap Distributor if you have the available space. It uses a Heavier-Duty Rotor Button and the post spacing is further apart reducing the risk of crossfire. If you are unsure please call us 1300 722 580.
- ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads / Plug Wires - Please select the following "No Cost" Options:
- ICE Ignition 9HOL807 Pro 100 9 mm finished lead set - Fitment is AROUND THE VALVE COVERS. If a different lead fitment is required please call us.
- ICE Ignition 9MMSTU Pro 100 9 mm DIY set - A partially finished lead set with the spark plug end terminated and the boots fitted. The leads are cut extra-long. Lead crimpers are required, they are available as an option.
- ICE Ignition 4200 Pro Series Race Coil - With twice the energy of a standard coil the ICE Ignition 4200 Coil is the ideal coil for naturally aspirated engines.
- Wiring Loom - The ICE Ignition wiring loom is approximately 2 metres long and is easy to install. The included instructions detail what is required to connect the ICE Ignition system to your car. If you require a longer wiring loom please call us on 1300 722 580.
* You will save money by not having to re-graph your distributor every time you upgrade your engine.
* More spark and duration delivers greater tune-ability leading to improved performance.
* MAP sensor delivers improved fuel economy under cruising conditions.
* Avoid engine pinging scenarios through bad fuel by instantly adjusting your engine's timing.
* Rev limiter provides insurance against over-revving saving you thousands of dollars in unwanted engine repairs.
* Three Year Warranty for street applications, Two Year Warranty for race applications
|Engine Type:||Holden 253 to 308 with VN Heads|
|Fuel Delivery:||Carburettor(s) - including Electronic Carburettor(s)|
|Air Delivery:||Naturally Aspirated|
|Controller:||7 AMP 1 STEP|
|Controller Features:||16 curves, MAP Sensor, Rev Limiter|
|Wiring Loom:||Included, approx 2 meters|
|Distributor Diameter:||Approx 4"|
|Distributor Triggering:||Hall Effect Sensor|
|Distributor Shaft:||4130 Chromoly|
|Distributor Gear:||SG Iron gear for flat tappet cams|
|Distributor Cap Type:||HEI / MALE Post|
|Dist. Plug Wire Retainer:||Included|
|Spark Plug Boot Type:||Straight|
|Ignition Lead Diameter:||9 mm|
|Coil Type:||ICE Ignition 4200 Coil|
|Lead / Plug Wire fitment:||Around valve covers|
|Lead Markers & install tool:||Included|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.