SeaSucker Pro Series - Fishing Rod & Tool Kit
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $82.25 .
SeaSucker Pro Series 3-Fishing Rod & Tool Holder
Okay, we don't typically like to brag but we've really outdone ourselves this time. Introducing... the Pro Series Rod & Tool Kit: your one-stop shop to mount your fishing rods, knives, pliers, fishing rigs, and more. Incredibly easy to mount and remove, giving you the ultimate flexibility. Need it on the back of your live well to have easy access to your tools? No problem. Want to attach it to your gunwale on the front of the boat because you need some extra rod storage? You got it.
The Pro Series Rod & Tool Holders by SeaSucker feature a custom HDPE frame with holes to accommodate three fishing rod holders and the fishing rod butt pins. The HDPE frame also has fishing rod butt pins and will not rust.
The purpose of this rod holder is fishing rod storage and transportation and storage for your fishing tools. Capable of transporting three medium to heavy rods/reels with ease; just mount it on a reasonably smooth and flat surface. Attach the boat rod holder where you need it; then if you need to move it elsewhere it can be removed in seconds!
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
SeaSucker Pro Series 3-Rod Holder includes
- 3 x PVC Rod Holders
- 1 x HDPE frame
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount (pre-installed)
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some basic assembly; no tools required
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes every time, this can get very expensive!
- You will save money by not having to buy the same equipment for your next boat.
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the boat rod holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only boat rod holder on the market that can be used in almost any boat.
- If you are going out in your friend's boat and he is short on rod storage just take this boat rod holder with you.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Rod Holder Internal Diameter:||44 mm|
|Rod Holder Internal Depth:||304 mm|
|HPDE Frame Length:||406 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.