114mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount with Stainless Steel Handle
A versatile and reusable tie-off point for many surfaces
Will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and most non-skid surfaces
The 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount with Stainless Steel Handle
The 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount with Stainless Steel Handle is ideal for securing large heavy objects in your boat, car or around the home. Use it as a removable and heavy-duty tie-off point.
It's an ideal tie-off point without drilling any holes! They are incredibly strong (pull rated up to 45 kg); will attach to many non-skid or textured surfaces including painted plaster. All metal parts are marine grade stainless steel including the pump spring, for extra durability in saltwater.
Attaching accessories to our Vacuum Mounts is also simple by:
- Using two bolts through the 7 mm wide x 14 mm long slots on top of the housing; or
- For lighter loads, use one ¼-20 bolt via the centre stainless steel threaded insert.
- Please Note: Mounting bolts are not included, if you require these please contact us.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount with Stainless Steel Handle fitted
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
Product Features & Benefits
- A completely reusable tie-off solution, buy it once and have it for life
- Save money on the cost of repairs by not filling in holes, this can get very expensive!
- The vacuum mount has very low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate it in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It is multi-purpose; use it in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
- Attach almost anything to through the ¼-20 centre thread or via the top slots.
- Secure your favourite video and still camera using the ¼-20 stainless steel threaded insert
|Aluminium Handle Diameter:
|Maximum Pull Rating:
|Load Carrying Capacity:
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:
|Vacuum Mount Height when attached:
|Vacuum Mount Height when not in use:
|Housing Top Diameter:
|Housing Height Only:
|Housing Top Slot Width:
|Housing Top Slot Length:
|Housing Centre Thread:
|Unit Of Measure
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.