The Heavy-Duty Grab Rail for the car,boat or home
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $54.88 .
SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Handle
The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Handle is perfectly suited to automotive, marine, caravan and home applications. The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty handle with two 152 mm Vacuum Mounts packs 180 kg of pulling power and a load carrying capacity of 63.5 kg. That's more pulling power and load carrying capacity than you are ever likely to need.
Grab rails on boats are excellent for providing the crew with something they can hold on to. People with disabilities or balance and coordination issues will find this device very useful to provide extra stability.
Mount it on a reasonably smooth surface; this includes steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass and some non-skid surfaces. Our vacuum mounts will work on painted plaster (excluding horse hair plaster) and tiles as long as the surface isn't too porous. With respect to tiles, the key thing to remember is the tiles must be greater than 155 mm x 155 mm. The 19mm white Starboard handle has a footprint of approx. 435 mm x 152 mm (this includes the Vacuum Mounts).
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Handle Kit includes
- 1 x SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Handle constructed from 19mm white Starboard
- 2 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mounts
- 2 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some minor assembly required; tools needed are
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
Product Features & Benefits
- A truly removable and reusable heavy-duty grab rail with many purposes.
- It has a load carrying capacity of 63.5 kg.
- Provides extra stability when you need it, packs away neatly when you don't.
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
|Maximum Pull Rating (each):||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity (each):||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Handle Length (including Vacuum Mounts):||435 mm|
|Handle Width (including Vacuum Mounts):||152 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.