Tool Holder - Pro Series
Stores your knives, pliers and hooks, no holes required
SeaSucker Tool Holder Pro Series
Looking for somewhere to store your knives, pliers , lures and hooks when on your boat The Tool Holder Pro Series is made from durable HDPE and has slots for four knives and two pliers, Boga Grips, de-hookers, snips, sharpening steels, lures, hooks, and more.
It's secured using a 114 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount with 45 kg of holding power and an 18 kg safe load-carrying capacity.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The SeaSucker Tool Holder Pro Series Kit includes
- 1 x SeaSucker Tool Holder
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount (Pre-installed)
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Product Features & Benefits
- Keep your fishing tools close by without drilling holes
- Save money by not having to fill in holes over time, this can get very expensive!
- Save money by not having to buy the same equipment for your next boat.
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It works on many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass and non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the Tool Holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- Going out on your friend's boat and he is short on storage; just take the SeaSucker Tool Holder with you.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.