Keep your EPIRB within easy reach; removal takes seconds
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $22.12 .
Will attach to aluminium, glass & fibreglass.
The SeaSucker EPIRB Mount
The SeaSucker EPIRB Mount is the ideal way to secure your EPIRB in your boat. It's super easy to remove and re install. It also allows you to keep your EPIRB always within easy reach. In an emergency break the vacuum cup seal by lifting on the tabs and it will release instantly.
SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts are an ideal way to mount accessories without drilling any holes! They are incredibly strong (pull rated to 45 kg); will attach to most non-skid or textured surfaces including painted plaster. All metal parts are high grade stainless steel including the pump spring, for extra durability in the saltwater environment.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- 2 x 1/4-20 Stainless Steel bolts
- 2 x 1/4-20 Stainless Steel Washers
- 2 x 1/4-20 Stainless Steel Nylock Nuts
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
Product Features & Benefits
- A completely reusable EPIRB mounting solution, buy it once and have it for life
- Install and remove your EPIRB in seconds and leave no marks behind
- Save money on the cost of repairs by not filling in holes, this can get very expensive!
- The vacuum mount has very low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when attached:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when not in use:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.