iPad - Galaxy - Tablet Mount - White
Works with any tablet device
The tablet mount for your car, boat, caravan or around the home
The SeaSucker White iPad / Galaxy Mount
The SeaSucker iPad / Galaxy Mount is designed to work with almost any tablet. There are no device specific brackets that must be replaced every time you upgrade your tablet. It attaches to the back of your iPad, Galaxy or any other tablet that has 114 mm of clear space behind the tablet.
The SeaSucker iPad / Galaxy Mount has many great uses. It’s ideal for school environments converting a tablet into a mini desktop. Secure the tablet at a more comfortable working height. Use a Bluetooth keyboard to type and you have a mini desktop.
They're also perfect as a wheelchair tablet mount. Attach one vacuum mount to the side of a wheelchair and the other on the back of the tablet. Your wheelchair tablet mount takes one minute to install and seconds to remove, all without drilling holes.
Your tablet is secured with 90 kg of direct pull strength. This ensures it won't come off unless you want it to. It’s fully adjustable making it easy to find a good working position. Wheelchair bound people can interact with a tablet without holding the device.
The SeaSucker iPad / Galaxy Mount is powered by two 114 mm Vacuum Mounts; packing a total of 90 kg of pulling power. Here are just a few suggestions as to where you can mount your SeaSucker iPad / Galaxy Mount:
- Your kitchen counter;
- Your desk;
- Your coffee table;
- In schools, converts a tablet into a mini desktop
- Wheelchair Tablet Mount
- On the kitchen wall as a hands-free e-Reader;
- The sunroof or window in your car;
- On top of some dashboards which have a reasonably smooth surface; and
- The tray table in front of you on a plane.
The SeaSucker iPad / Galaxy Mount has its own specialized housings with 1/4-20 threaded inserts on the top and the side. This enables you to optimise your set up. When finished the SeaSucker iPad / Galaxy Mount packs away into its compact zippered travel case.
Please Note: This product may not work on the iPad Series 1 or the iPad Pro 4. This is due to the iPad logo not being a perfect seal. If you have this tablet you may have to apply a sticker over the logo or consider purchasing a LifeProof Case, this is available through the LifeProof Case store in Sydney Australia
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The SeaSucker iPad Galaxy Mount Kit includes
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mounts with specialized tablet housings (Pre-installed)
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- 1 x Naked Flex Arm
- 1 x Compact Zippered Case.
- Instruction Manual
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Product Features & Benefits
* Save money by not replacing your tablet mount when you upgrade your tablet.
* The vacuum mounts are low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
* It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
* You can relocate the iPad Galaxy Mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
* It is multi-purpose; use the same mount in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
|Maximum Pull Rating (each):||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity (each):||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.