Tablet Cradle Mount - Extreme Edition
The Tablet Mount with maximum rigidity
The Heavy Duty Off-Road & Marine Tablet Cradle Mount
Based on customer feedback we took the Off-Road & Marine Mount and made one change. We introduced the RAM Mounts Tab-Titie Cradle Series as the Tablet holder. We did this to initially to provide a solution for the iPad Pro series then expanded it to accommodate customers who wanted to leave their tablet in its case, skin or sleeve.
The Cradle is device specific, we have in stock the popular cradles.The RAM Mounts Tab-Tite series has a strong vertical clamp making it easy to mount and remove your Tablet. Once mounted in the cradle the RAM Tab Tite Cradle allows for access to audio jacks, USB, power, and other ports.
This product also uses the RAM 1.5" Balls and Arms. This provides 50% more contact surface between the ball and arm further improving rigidity whilst maintaining adjust-ability.
The Off-Road & Marine Tablet Cradle is ideal for 4 x 4 & boating applications. Out on the water viewing a tablet screen can be difficult when the boat or Jet Ski is jumping of waves. Best of all you don't have to drill holes in your boat; if you change your mind you can relocate your tablet in seconds.
Out on the road, the same applies. When using a tablet as a GPS for example, keeping the screen still improves readability. The Off-Road & Marine Tablet Cradle can be used almost anywhere. It's fully adjustable enabling you to find the perfect viewing angle.
The Off-Road & Marine Tablet Cradle has a maximum reach of 22 cm. The end result is a rock solid tablet mount for off-road or marine applications without drilling holes.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Off-Road & Marine Tablet Cradle Mount Kit includes
- 1 x RAM Mounts Tab-Tite Cradle
- 1 x RAM Mounts 1.5" Ball / Plate
- 1 x RAM 1.5" Socket Arm
- 1 x RAM 1.5" Ball/Plate/Studs (pre-installed)
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mounts
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some basic assembly; no tools required
Product Features & Benefits
- Improved screen visibility by minimising vibration.
- Fully adjustable to allow for all viewing angles.
- Save money by not replacing your tablet mount when you upgrade your tablet.
- The vacuum mounts are low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- You can relocate the Heavy-Duty Tablet Mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It is multi-purpose; use the same mount in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.