114mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mount
The ideal mounting solution without drilling holes.
Will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and most non-skid surfaces
The SeaSucker 114 mm Black Vacuum Mount
The SeaSucker 114 mm Black Vacuum Mount can be used to mount almost anything without drilling holes! It's incredibly strong (pull rated up to 45 kg); will attach to most non-skid or textured surfaces including painted plaster. All metal parts are marine grade stainless steel including the pump spring, for extra durability in saltwater environments.
SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts have a cleverly designed housing allowing you to attach almost anything to it. The housing is compatible with video and photographic equipment using the centre ¼-20 stainless steel thread. Included is the SeaSucker standard 114 mm protective cover.
Attaching accessories to the Vacuum Mount is simple by:
- Using two bolts through the 7 mm wide x 14 mm long slots on top of the housing; or
- For lighter loads, use one ¼-20 bolt via the centre stainless steel threaded insert.
- Please Note: Mounting bolts are not included, if you require these please contact us.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
Just how powerful are our Vacuum Mounts; watch this video below!
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of repairs by not having to fill in holes, this can get very expensive!
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- You can relocate the vacuum mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It is multi-purpose; use the same mount in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
- Attach almost anything using the ¼-20 centre thread or via the top slots.
- Secure your favourite video and still camera using the ¼-20 stainless steel threaded insert
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when attached:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when not in use:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.