114mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mount with Low Profile Housing
As used in the SeaSucker iPad Galaxy Mount
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $18.49 .
Will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and most non-skid surfaces
114 mm Black Vacuum Mount with Low Profile (LP) Housing
The Low Profile 114 mm Vacuum Mount by SeaSucker is 8 mm shorter than our standard 114 mm Vacuum Mount. It also has two stainless steel thread inserts, one on top of the housing and the other on the side. This is the vacuum mount used on the iPad Galaxy Mount. It also has a single slot on top of the housing that can be used to secure any device.
The SeaSucker 114 mm Black Vacuum Mount with LP Housing is an ideal way to mount accessories without drilling any holes! It is incredibly strong (pull rated up to 45 kg); will attach to most non-skid or textured surfaces including painted plaster. All metal parts are high-grade stainless steel including the pump spring, for extra durability in the saltwater environment. Included is the SeaSucker standard 114 mm protective cover.
Attaching accessories to the SeaSucker 114 mm Black Vacuum Mount with LP Housing is simple by:
- Using a bolt through the 7 mm wide x 14 mm long slot on top of the housing; or
- For lighter loads, use one ¼-20 bolt via the centre stainless steel threaded insert on top or on the side of the housing.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mount with LP Housing
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of repairs by not having to fill in holes, this can get very expensive!
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- You can relocate the vacuum mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It is multi-purpose; use the same mount in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
- Attach almost anything using the ¼-20 centre thread or via the top slots.
- Secure your favourite video and still camera using the ¼-20 stainless steel threaded insert
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when attached:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when not in use:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.