Video Camera Mount
For photographic and video cameras, big and small
SeaSucker Video Camera Mount
SeaSucker’s adjustable video camera mount works with virtually any camera, including bigger video equipment. Now, you don't have to fight over who's going to hold the camera when fishing. It's also great for hands-free videoing when water-skiing, snowboarding or wakeboarding.
The RAM B-Sized Ball / Plate / Stud screws into the bottom of most video and photographic cameras. The adjustable RAM mount moves to any position with its ball-and-socket operation. It's mounted to a 152mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount for rock-solid stability; that's 90 kg of holding power.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- 1 x RAM B-Sized Socket Arm
- 2 x RAM B-Sized Ball/Plate/Stud
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
Product Features & Benefits
- Save money by not replacing your camera mount when you upgrade your camera.
- Mount your camera on glass, steel, aluminium, fibreglass, carbon fibre & more without drilling holes.
- The vacuum mounts are low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- You can relocate the Camera Mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It is multi-purpose; use the same mount in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.