Mount your transducer without drilling holes
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $42.38 .
SeaSucker Transducer Mount
Got a new fish finder and you don't want to permanently mount the transducer? Then the SeaSucker transducer mount is just the thing for you!
Two 114 mm SeaSucker vacuum mounts are pre-installed onto an anodized aluminium bar. This allows you to mount it on your transom when needed and take it off easily. That's a combined direct pull rating of 90 kg. Drill holes in the aluminium bar to match the screw pattern on your transducer.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 405 mm Aluminium Track
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mounts
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
Product Features & Benefits
- Save money by not having to fill holes in your transom, this can get very expensive!
- Easily adjust the position of your transducer to suit the conditions
- The vacuum mounts are low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.