ACR Cat-2 EPIRB Mount
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $27.38 .
SeaSucker ACR Cat 2 EPIRB Mount
EPIRBs are essential for anyone going offshore, but you have to be able to reach them in time of need. So instead of permanently mounting the EPIRB bracket in your boat, mount it to a SeaSucker ACR CAT-2 EPIRB Mount so you can take it off when you don’t need it, or move it to where you can quickly reach it. Compatible with all ACR CAT-2 models.
The mounting surface is laser etched to visually show you where/how to install, it and pre-drilled for your convenience. EPIRB, EPIRB bracket and mounting hardware NOT included.
Dimensions: 10mm x 7mm x 6mm deep.
SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts are an ideal way to mount accessories without drilling any holes! They are incredibly strong (pull-rated to 45 kg); will attach to most non-skid or textured surfaces including painted plaster. All metal parts are high-grade stainless steel including the pump spring, for extra durability in the saltwater environment. The Vacuum Mounts are designed to be used on the day then release the vacuum when you are done.
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
HAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x ACR Cat2 Mounting Plate (pre-installed)
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes every time, this can get very expensive!
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster, and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the EPIRB Mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- The EPIRB Mount is truly multi-purpose; use the same mount in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
|Aluminium Handle Diameter:||6.4 mm|
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.