Talon - Single Bike Rack
The go anywhere single bike rack
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $119.75 .
Rated to carry one bike up to 20 kg
What's new for the SeaSucker Talon
The SeaSucker Talon includes the following:
- HUSKE Universal Fork Mount Base - By changing plugs it accommodates Quick-Release (QR) and most Through-Axle (TA) front wheels.
- 2-Year Warranty - The standard warranty elsewhere is 12 months.
- Revised 152 mm Vacuum Mounts - Larger release tab, vacuum pad with rounded "O" ring, improves holding time & strength.
- Spare Vacuum Pump - Think of it as a spare tyre in case one vacuum mount is accidentally damaged.
- Tools - Allen Key & Ring Spanner is included to install the fork mounts.
- Crank Arm Strap - 280 mm x 19 mm strap secures the crank arm to the chainstay during transport.
- Alum. Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth - Only at Gear Campus. Fill with water, clean your car and the pads & moisten them.
- Redesigned vacuum pumps with red indicator bands - The indicator bands don't fade over time
- Moulded rear wheel strap housings - Eliminates sideways movement. Velcro is used to strap the rear wheel.
SeaSucker Talon Single Bike Rack
- The SeaSucker Talon is our go-anywhere single bike rack, use it on almost any car with ease.
- It will pay for itself with 12 months through reduced fuel consumption.
- The return on your investment comes from not having a bike rack permanently installed on your car.
- It can be installed in under two minutes and removed in seconds, no tools required.
- Ultra-low design minimizes wind noise and provides greater clearance when driving under carports and garages.
- It's compact enough to fit inside the boot of your car when not in use.
- It's small enough to take on board a plane in your carry onboard luggage.
- It's the perfect bike rack for cycling holidays
- It uses four super strong 152 mm vacuum mounts; each rated to 90 kg direct pull strength.
- Secure your bike to the roof of your car without the hassle of a permanent bike rack.
- It can also be mounted on your boot, or your car's back glass.
- SeaSucker vacuum mounts are non-marking, UV and weather resistant.
- They hold exceptionally well to glass, steel, aluminium, fibreglass and Carbon Fibre surfaces.
- The 19 mm High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) “V” shaped body conforms to your car’s roof-line.
- It comes with one HUSKE Universal Fork Mount Base
- The SeaSucker Talon requires some minor assembly.
- Tools included: Allen/Hex Key; and a 7/16″ spanner.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The SeaSucker Talon Bike Rack Kit includes
- Main Board - 1 x SeaSucker Talon Main Board with 3 x 152 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mounts pre-installed
- Fork Mount - 1 x SeaSucker HUSKE Universal Fork Mount Base.
- Fork Mount Plugs - None included. Please select from the Options List
- Rear Wheel Strap - 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount with moulded housing & Double-Sided Velcro strap.
- Crank Arm Strap - 1 x 280 mm x 19 mm Double-Sided Velcro strap.
- Protective Covers - 4 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount Protective Covers.
- Spare Tyre - 1 x SeaSucker Black Vacuum Pump.
- Tools - Allen/Hex Key & 7/16" Spanner.
- Cleaning Kit - Aluminium Water Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
- Instruction Manual
- 5 g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
Product Features & Benefits
- Compact enough to be taken on board a plane as carry on board luggage.
- The easiest to install bike rack on the market; installed in under 2 minutes, removed within seconds.
- Save money by not having to buy another bike rack when you change cars.
- Save approx. $400 p.a. through reduced fuel consumption by not installing your bike rack permanently.
- Use the SeaSucker Talon on your car, your partner's car and your friend's car.
- Fantastic for cycling holidays as you can use it on most rental cars.
- Ultra low vertical profile gives you more clearance to fit under carports and garages.
|Bicycle Capacity||1 bicycle only, max. 20 kg|
|Bike Rack Type:||Fork Mounted (front wheel removed)|
|Vehicle Location:||Roof Top, Boot Lid or Hatchback|
|Vehicle Surface:||Metal, Glass or Fiberglass.|
|Vehicle Type:||Sedans, SUV's or Minivans|
|Fork Mount Type:||1 x HUSKE Universal Fork Mount Base|
|Main Board Mounts:||3 x 152 mm Vacuum Mounts|
|Rear Wheel Straps:||1 x Rear Wheel Strap with Velcro|
|Main Board thickness:||19 mm|
|Vehicle surface length:||362 mm (unobstructed)|
|Vehicle surface width:||324 mm (unobstructed)|
|Weight:||2.4 kg Approx.|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 2 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 2 years of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Talon works a treat on my camper vanBy: Darryl on 7 May 2017Popped into the SeaSucker Down Under store in Cheltenham. I was looking for a bike rack that would work on my Ultimate XTRK off road camper trailer / caravan. The goal was to install a bike rack on the camper van's roof. The issue was the roof has corrugated lines. After contacting Ultimate we worked out the SeaSucker Talon would work on the roof. Purchased the Talon, to my surprise the SeaSucker Talon also worked on the front nose of the caravan. This also opens up the option of using a SeaSucker Mini Bomber or SeaSucker Bomber in the same area. Will look at upgrading to SeaSucker Mini Bomber or SeaSucker Bomber. Best of all, the SeaSucker Bike rack will work on my car or my wife's car.
undefinedBy: Paul Winter on 4 August 2016Excellent service and quickly dispatched from time of order
undefinedBy: Clive on 4 August 2016Great, Never wanted roof racks or Tow Ball on my GTI. 2 Baby Seats means i needed something and this is awesome, Only on the car when it needs to be.