Talon - 2-PACK Edition
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $239.50 .
SeaSucker Talon 1-Bike Rack 2-PACK Edition
What's better than one SeaSucker Talon 1-Bike Rack? A pair of them! The SeaSucker Talon 2-PACK Edition is the ultimate 2-Bike Rack with endless mounting options, improved flexibility, and a smaller footprint. The SeaSucker Talon 2-PACK Edition includes the following:
2 x HUSKE Universal Fork Mount Base - It can accommodate QR 9 mm x 100 mm, TA 12 mm x 100 mm, 15 mm x 100 mm & 15 mm x 110 mm front wheels by inter-changing Plugs
2-Year Warranty - All SeaSucker Down Under sold Talon Bike Racks come with a 2-year warranty.
Revised 152 mm Vacuum Mounts - Larger release tab, vacuum pad with rounded "O" ring, improves holding time & strength.
2 x Spare Vacuum Pump - Think of it as a spare tyre in case one vacuum mount is accidentally damaged.
2 x Tools - Allen Key & Ring Spanner is included to install the fork mounts.
2 x Crank Arm Strap - One 280 mm x 19 mm double-sided Velcro strap to secure the crank arms.
Alum. Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth - Only at SeaSucker Down Under. Fill with water, clean your car and the pads & moisten them prior to use.
Redesigned vacuum pumps with impregnated red indicator bands - Prevents fading of the indicator band.
Molded rear wheel housing - Eliminates sideways movement. Double-sided Velcro secures the rear wheel.
The SeaSucker Talon Single Bike Rack 2-PACK Edition
The SeaSucker Talon is our go-anywhere single bike rack; use it on almost any car with ease. It’s small enough to be taken on board a plane as carry-onboard luggage. It's powerful enough to be used on interstate trips. That's ideal for cycling holidays when hiring a car at your destination.
The SeaSucker Talon can be installed in under two minutes and removed in seconds; no tools are required. Its ultra-low profile minimizes wind noise and provides greater clearance under carports and garages. It fits easily inside the boot of your car when not in use.
The SeaSucker Talon is a single bike fork-mounted bike rack and uses our incredibly strong 152 mm vacuum mounts each rated to 90 kg direct pull strength. Secure your bike to the roof of your car without the hassle of a permanent bike rack. It can also be mounted on your boot, rear window or your SUV’s back glass.
SeaSucker vacuum mounts are:
UV and Weather Resistant.
Will attach to Steel, Aluminium, Glass, Fibreglass and Carbon-Fibre surfaces.
Not suited on cars that have been Vinyl Wrapped
The 19 mm High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) “L” shaped body conforms to your car’s roof line. The SeaSucker Talon has three 152 mm SeaSucker vacuum mounts secured to the mainboard with marine-grade stainless steel hardware. Packing a combined direct pull strength of 360 kg the SeaSucker Talon has plenty of muscle and in-built redundancy.
Included in the kit is one Rear Wheel Strap (152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount with molded housing and double-sided Velcro strap). It secures your bike’s rear wheel and keeps it from sliding left or right.
The SeaSucker Talon comes with one HUSKE Universal Fork Mount Base with 9 mm Quick-Release Plugs and Skewer. The Quick-Release Plugs and Skewer are compatible with any bike that has "Drop Out" front forks. In other words, if you removed the front wheel of your bike expect to find a "Slot" at the bottom of each fork. If so, your bike has a Quick-Release or Drop-Out Front Wheel.
Some minor assembly is required. The supplied tools are Allen/hex Key; and a 7/16″ spanner.
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The SeaSucker Talon Bike Rack 2-PACK Edition Kit includes
- 2 x Main Boards - 2 x SeaSucker Talon Main Boards each with 3 x 152 mm Vacuum Mounts pre-installed
- 2 x HUSKE Universal Fork Mount - 2 x SeaSucker HUSKE Universal Fork Mount Bases
- HUSKE Plugs - No HUSKE Plugs included as standard. Please select from the Options List.
- 2 x Rear Wheel Strap - 2 x 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount with moulded housing and double-sided Velcro strap pre-installed.
- 2 x Crank Arm Strap - 2 x 280 mm x 19 mm Double-sided Velcro strap.
- 2 x Spare Tyres - 2 x SeaSucker Black Vacuum Pump
- Protective Covers - 8 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount Protective Covers
- Cleaning Kit - Aluminium Water Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth.
- 2 x Tools - Allen/Hex Key & 7/16" Spanner
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- 2 x Instruction Manuals
- 2 x 5 g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
Product Features & Benefits
- The easiest to install bike rack on the market; installed in under 2 minutes, removed within seconds.
- You will save money with the HUSKE Fork Mount base as it eliminates the need for dedicated fork mounts or adapters
- You will save money by not having to buy another bike rack when you change cars.
- You will save money through reduced fuel consumption by not leaving your bike rack permanently installed on your car.
- Use the SeaSucker Talon on your car, your partner's car and your friend's car.
- Fantastic for cycling holidays as you can use it on most rental cars.
- Small enough to be taken on board a plane as carry-onboard luggage.
- The ultra-low vertical profile gives you more clearance to fit under carports and garages.
|Bicycle Capacity||1 bicycle only, max. 20 kg|
|Bike Rack Type:||Fork Mounted (front wheel must be removed)|
|Vehcile Attachment Location:||Roof Top, Boot Lid or Hatchback|
|Vehicle Surface:||Steel, Aluminium, Glass, Fibreglass & Carbon Fibre|
|Vehicle Type:||Sedans, SUV's or Minivans|
|Fork Mount Type:||1 x HUSKE Universal Fork Mount Base|
|Vacuum Mounts on Main Board:||Three 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts|
|Number of Rear Wheel Straps:||One Rear Wheel Strap with Velcro|
|Main Board thickness (HDPE):||19 mm|
|Required vehicle surface length:||(15 inches) - 381 mm (unobstructed)|
|Required vehicle surface width:||(13 inches) - 330 mm (unobstructed)|
|Weight:||2.4 kg Approx.|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 2 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 2 years of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.