Flight Deck - Front Wheel Holder
The front wheel holder, integrates with rear wheel strap
Bolts onto your SeaSucker Rear Wheel Strap
What's new for the 2018 SeaSucker Flight Deck
The 2017 SeaSucker Flight Deck includes the following:
- 2 Year Warranty - The standard warranty elsewhere is 12 months.
- Redesigned vacuum pumps with red indicator bands - The indicator bands don't fade over time
The SeaSucker Flight Deck
The SeaSucker Flight Deck turns your Rear Wheel Strap into a front-wheel holding carrying machine. It can be used with the Talon, Mini Bomber or Bomber and uses your existing Rear Wheel Strap as part of the package. Some minor assembly is required namely:
- Thread the Velcro on your existing Rear Wheel Strap through the slots on the Flight Deck
- Fasten the provided stainless steel countersunk bolt through the Flight Deck securing the Rear Wheel Strap into place
- Secure the aluminium front wheel mount onto the Flight Deck with the provided stainless steel hardware
Within a few minutes, your SeaSucker Flight Deck is ready for duty.
The front wheel mount features elongated vertical entry slots for your front wheel skewer ensuring the front wheel can't fall out. This allows your front wheel to rest on the platform of the rack, providing additional stability when driving. Fasten the front wheel nuts for further security and you are ready to go.
The 6mm aluminium front wheel mount fits up to a 737mm (29″) wheel and sits on a black HDPE platform. The Flight Deck combined with your existing Rear Wheel Strap is powered by two 152mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts. With a combined rating of 180 kg, your bike rack also has the ultimate solution in terms of redundancy.
NOTE – The SeaSucker Flight Deck will work with through-axle front wheels.
Footprint Approx. 355 mm x 152 mm.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The SeaSucker Flight Deck Kit includes
- 1 x 9 mm HPDE Flight Deck Main Board
- 1 x 6 mm Aluminium Front Wheel Mount
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Instruction Manual
- Some minor assembly required; tools needed are
- 9/64" Allen / Hex Key
- 7/16" Socket or Spanner
|Required vehicle footprint length:||355 mm|
|Required vehicle footprint width:||152 mm|
|Thickness of Aluminium Front Wheel Holder:||6 mm|
|Front Wheel Holder Maximum Wheel Diameter:||737 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 2 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 2 years of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.