Talon MAX Series - 2-PACK Deluxe Edition
SeaSucker Talon 1-Bike Rack 2-PACK MAX DELUXE Edition
This is the ULTIMATE SeaSucker Talon 2-PACK Edition. The SeaSucker Talon 2-PACK MAX DELUXE Edition includes EVERYTHING needed to transport 2 QR or TA bikes on the outside of your car including a functional carry bag big enough to store the bike rack and accessories. The Talon 2-Pack Edition is popular with cyclists who prefer the flexibility to install their bikes independently on the roof of their car. This is ideal for cars with corrugations or prominent sharp bends in the roof. This bike rack kit is also popular with cyclists that mostly transport one bike however they still want the option to transport a second bike when needed. And finally. The SeaSucker Talon 2-PACK MAX DELUXE Edition would be the only 2-bike rack that is compact enough to fit onboard a plane in your carry onboard luggage. The SeaSucker Talon 2-PACK MAX DELUXE Edition includes the following:
2 x SeaSucker Talons - The SeaSucker Talon kit includes everything you need to transport both a Quick-Release and a Through-Axle bike of your choosing
2 x SeaSucker Flight Decks - SeaSucker's Front Wheel Holder that integrates with the SeaSucker Talon Rear Wheel Strap.
SeaSucker HUSKE Plugs - Included in this kit are the SeaSucker HUSKE QR 9 mm x 100 mm Plugs & Skewer, TA12 mm x 100 mm, TA 15 mm x 100 mm, AND TA 15 mm x 110 mm HUSKE Plugs
2 x SeaSucker Front Wheel Adapters - The 12 mm and 15 mm Front Wheel Adapters are also included in this kit The SeaSucker Front Wheel Adapter is used with the Flight Deck, the SeaSucker Front Wheel Adapter converts a Through-Axle front wheel into a Quick-Release front wheel for easy transport.
Cleaning Kit - Aluminium Spray Bottle and Microfibre cloth to clean the mounting surface and the vacuum mount pads
2-Year Extended Warranty - Manufacturers warranty is 12 months. All SeaSucker bike racks sold by SeaSucker Down Under or our Authorized Resellers are covered with a 2-Year Warranty.
The SeaSucker Talon Single Bike Rack 2-PACK Edition
The SeaSucker Talon is our go-anywhere single bike rack; use it on almost any car with ease. It’s small enough to be taken on board a plane as carry-onboard luggage. It's powerful enough to be used on interstate trips. That's ideal for cycling holidays when hiring a car at your destination.
The SeaSucker Talon can be installed in under two minutes and removed in seconds; no tools are required. Its ultra-low profile minimizes wind noise and provides greater clearance under carports and garages. It fits easily inside the boot of your car when not in use.
The SeaSucker Talon is a single bike fork-mounted bike rack and uses our incredibly strong 152 mm vacuum mounts each rated to 90 kg direct pull strength. Secure your bike to the roof of your car without the hassle of a permanent bike rack. It can also be mounted on your boot, rear window, or your SUV’s back glass.
SeaSucker vacuum mounts are:
UV and Weather Resistant.
Will attach to Steel, Aluminium, Glass, Fibreglass and Carbon-Fibre surfaces.
Not suited on cars that have been Vinyl Wrapped
The 19 mm High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) “L” shaped body conforms to your car’s roof line. The SeaSucker Talon has three 152 mm SeaSucker vacuum mounts secured to the mainboard with marine-grade stainless steel hardware. Packing a combined direct pull strength of 360 kg the SeaSucker Talon has plenty of muscle and in-built redundancy.
Included in the kit is one Rear Wheel Strap (152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount with molded housing and double-sided Velcro strap). It secures your bike’s rear wheel and keeps it from sliding left or right.
The SeaSucker Talon comes with one HUSKE Universal Fork Mount Base with 9 mm Quick-Release Plugs and Skewer. The Quick-Release Plugs and Skewer are compatible with any bike that has "Drop Out" front forks. In other words, if you removed the front wheel of your bike expect to find a "Slot" at the bottom of each fork. If so, your bike has a Quick-Release or Drop-Out Front Wheel.
Some minor assembly is required. The supplied tools are Allen/hex Key; and a 7/16″ spanner.
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The SeaSucker Talon Bike Rack 2-PACK Edition Kit includes
- 2 x Main Boards - 2 x SeaSucker Talon Main Boards each with 3 x 152 mm Vacuum Mounts pre-installed
- 2 x HUSKE Universal Fork Mount - 2 x SeaSucker HUSKE Universal Fork Mount Bases
- HUSKE Plugs & Skewer - 1 x QR 9 mm x 100 mm Plugs & Skewer, TA12 mm x 100 mm, TA 15 mm x 100 mm, & TA 15 mm x 110 mm Plugs
- 2 x Rear Wheel Strap - 2 x 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount with molded housing and double-sided Velcro strap pre-installed.
- 2 x Crank Arm Strap - 2 x 280 mm x 19 mm Double-sided Velcro strap.
- 2 x Spare Tyres - 2 x SeaSucker Black Vacuum Pump
- Protective Covers - 8 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount Protective Covers
- Cleaning Kit - Aluminium Water Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth.
- 2 x Tools - Allen/Hex Key & 7/16" Spanner
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- 2 x Instruction Manuals
- 2 x 5 g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
Product Features & Benefits
- The easiest to install bike rack on the market; installed in under 2 minutes, removed within seconds.
- You will save money with the HUSKE Fork Mount base as it eliminates the need for dedicated fork mounts or adapters
- You will save money by not having to buy another bike rack when you change cars.
- You will save money through reduced fuel consumption by not leaving your bike rack permanently installed on your car.
- Use the SeaSucker Talon on your car, your partner's car and your friend's car.
- Fantastic for cycling holidays as you can use it on most rental cars.
- Small enough to be taken on board a plane as carry-onboard luggage.
- The ultra-low vertical profile gives you more clearance to fit under carports and garages.
|1 bicycle only, max. 20 kg
|Bike Rack Type:
|Fork Mounted (front wheel must be removed)
|Vehcile Attachment Location:
|Roof Top, Boot Lid or Hatchback
|Steel, Aluminium, Glass, Fibreglass & Carbon Fibre
|Sedans, SUV's or Minivans
|Fork Mount Type:
|1 x HUSKE Universal Fork Mount Base
|Fork Mount Plugs
|2 x QR 9 mm x 100 mm, 2 x TA 12 mm x 100 mm, 2 x TA 15 mm x 100 mm, & 2 x TA 15 mm x 110 mm Plugs
|Vacuum Mounts on Main Board:
|Three 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts
|Number of Rear Wheel Straps:
|One Rear Wheel Strap with Velcro
|Main Board thickness (HDPE):
|Required vehicle surface length:
|(15 inches) - 381 mm (unobstructed)
|Required vehicle surface width:
|(13 inches) - 330 mm (unobstructed)
|2.4 kg Approx.
|Unit Of Measure
We offer a 2 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 2 years of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.