Small Bait Board Horizontal Mount
The smallest bait board in the Seasucker range
Has a working surface of 432 mm wide by 280 mm deep
The SeaSucker Small Bait Board Horizontal Mount
This Seasucker Small Bait Board has a working surface of 432 mm wide by 280 mm deep. Made of 13 mm white starboard, this table is a solid piece of kit and can dispose of baits overboard with ease. It can be mounted on the sides of your gunwales whilst underway.
It's powered by one 114 mm Vacuum Mount packing 45 kg of holding power. All it needs is a reasonably smooth and flat surface to attach the integrated SeaSucker 114 mm Vacuum Mount.
There is plenty of surface area compatible with our Vacuum Mounts in fibreglass and aluminium boats. A few pumps on the Vacuum Mount pump is all it takes to install this Bait Board. Lift the Vacuum Pad tab and it pops off. To protect the Vacuum Mount when not in use press the included Protective Cover over the Vacuum Pad and you're done.
You can mount this Bait Board directly on top of your gunwale, bait tank or any horizontal surface. Open corners let you dispose of unwanted baits overboard.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The SeaSucker Small Bait Board / Cutting Table Horizontal Mount Kit includes
- 1 x SeaSucker Small Bait Board / Cutting Table
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount (Pre-installed)
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- You will save money by not having to buy the same Bait Board for your next boat.
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It works on many surfaces including steel; aluminium; glass; fibreglass; and some non-skid surfaces.
- You can relocate the Medium Bait Board / Table in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only Bait Board on the market that can be used on almost any boat.
- If you are going out on your friend's boat and he doesn't have a Bait Board just take this one with you.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Bait Board Internal Width:||432 mm|
|Bait Board Internal Depth:||280 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.