Fisherman's Cup Holder
2-Cup Holder with storage for knives, pliers and hooks
Replace cup insert with optional Small Dry Box to store your Smartphone, keys, wallet etc..
The SeaSucker Fisherman's Cup Holder
The SeaSucker Fisherman's Cup Holder is somewhat special; it has features like no other Boat Cup Holder in our product range. It has a Knife Holder; Pliers Slot; Utility Tray for hooks and sinkers; and holes to hang hooks and lures.
The SeaSucker Fisherman's Cup Holder is super quick to install and remove. All it needs is a reasonably smooth surface to attach the integrated 114 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount. There is plenty of surface area compatible with our vacuum mounts in fibreglass and aluminium boats.
The 89 mm cup inserts can accommodate most drinks with the foam insulation / stubbie holder still wrapped around them. Or swap out the cup holder insert for an optional Small Dry Box (a small waterproof storage box for your wallet, Smartphone, etc.). Made from 19 mm white starboard. Comes with a 114 mm Vacuum Mount packing 45 kg of holding power.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SeaSucker Fisherman's Cup Holder Kit which includes
- SeaSucker Fisherman's Cup Holder Frame
- 2 x 89 mm Cup Inserts
- 1 x Utility Tray
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Product Benefits & Features
- The ideal cup holder and fisherman's friend wrapped into one product
- Store your knives, pliers, hooks and sinkers close by
- You will save on the cost of repairs by not having to fill in holes, this can get very expensive!
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- Save money by not having to buy the same accessory for your next car, boat or caravan.
- You can relocate the Cup Holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- Going out in your friend's boat, just take the Fisherman's Cup Holder with you.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Cup Holder Overall Length:||360 mm|
|Cup Holder Overall Width:||155 mm|
|Cup Holder Internal Diameter:||89 mm|
|Cup Holder Max. Depth:||80 mm|
|Cup Holder Min. Depth:||57 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.