2-Cup Holder - Angle Mount
A multi-purpose 2-Cup Holder for any surface
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $39.75 .
Replace cup insert with optional Small Dry Box to store your Smartphone, keys, wallet etc..
The SeaSucker 2-Cup Holder Angle Mount
We've paired our 2-Cup Holder with a RAM Mount giving you complete positioning flexibility - from vertical to horizontal. To adjust it release the RAM Arm thumb screw and adjust the boat cup holder's position so your drinks remain level.
The SeaSucker 2-Cup Holder Angle Mount is a truly removable Boat Drinks Holder solution. All it needs is a reasonably smooth surface to attach the integrated SeaSucker 114 mm Vacuum Mount. A few pumps on the Vacuum Mount pump is all it takes to install this Boat Cup Holder. Lift the Vacuum Pad tab and it pops off. To protect the Vacuum Mount when not in use press the included Protective Cover over the Vacuum Pad and you're done.
The 89 mm cup inserts can accommodate most drinks with the foam insulation/stubbie holder still wrapped around them. Or swap out the cup holder insert for an optional Small Dry Box (a small waterproof storage box for your wallet, Smartphone, etc.). Made from 19 mm white starboard.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The SeaSucker 2-Cup Holder Angle Mount Kit includes
- 1 x SeaSucker 2-Cup Holder Angle Mount Frame
- 2 x 89 mm Cup Inserts
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- 1 x RAM B-Sized Ball/Diamond Plate (pre-installed)
- 1 x RAM B-Sized Ball/Stud
- 1 x RAM B-Sized Socket Arm
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some minor assembly; no tools required
Product Features & Benefits
- Can be upgraded to provide watertight storage for your Smartphone, wallets, keys etc..
- Can be mounted on any surface angle whilst keeping your drinks level
- You will save on the cost of repairs by not having to fill in holes, this can get very expensive!
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- Save money by not having to buy the same accessory for your next boat.
- You can relocate the Cup Holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- Going out in your friends boat, just take the 2-Cup Holder Angle Mount with you.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Cup Holder Overall Length:||305 mm|
|Cup Holder Overall Width:||137 mm|
|Cup Holder Internal Diameter:||89 mm|
|Cup Holder Max. Depth:||80 mm|
|Cup Holder Min. Depth:||57 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.