Large Bait Board Horizontal Mount
The most popular bait board by SeaSucker
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $53.75 .
The Seasucker Large Bait Board Horizontal Mount
This Bait Board is the most popular in SeaSucker's range; it has a working surface of 559 mm wide by 305 mm deep. The Large Bait Board / Table is ideal as both a bait board or a table for serving food. Made of 13 mm white starboard, this table is a solid piece of kit and has open corners for the disposal of baits overboard.
Powered by a single 152 mm Vacuum Mount packing 90 kg of holding power all it needs is a reasonably smooth and flat surface. There is plenty of surface area compatible with our Vacuum Mounts in fibreglass and aluminium boats.
A few pumps is all it takes to install this Bait Board. Lift the Vacuum Pad tab and it pops off. To protect the Vacuum Mount when not in use press the included Protective Cover over the Vacuum Pad and you're done.
You can mount this table directly on top of your gunwale, bait tank or any other horizontal surface. Open corners let you easily dispose of unwanted baits overboard and knife slots provide convenient and safe knife storage. If you need to mount a Bait Board on a vertical surface please check the SeaSucker Large Board Vertical Mount.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The SeaSucker Large Bait Board / Cutting Table Horizontal Mount Kit includes
- 1 x SeaSucker Large Bait Board / Cutting Table
- 1 x 156 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount (Pre-installed)
- 1 x 156 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Product Features & Benefits
- Save money by not having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- Save money by not having to buy the same Bait Board for your next boat.
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- You can relocate the Large Bait Board / Table in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only Bait Board on the market that can be used on almost any boat.
- If you are going out on your friend's boat and he doesn't have a Bait Board just take this one with you.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Bait Board Internal Width:||559 mm|
|Bait Board Internal Depth:||305 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.