Secure anything with a pole, 25 mm to 63 mm diameter
Use it in your car, boat, caravan or around the home
SeaSucker Shovel Mount
Storing shovels, axes, picks or anything with a pole in your car or caravan is never easy; they have long poles and are difficult to store.
The SeaSucker Shovel Mount can grip anything with a pole and ensure it is within easy reach. The sturdy black rubber clamp has an internal diameter of 25 mm to 63 mm. It’s powered by two 114mm Vacuum Mounts with 90 kg of holding power.
They are ideal for off-road and emergency services use. It gives you the flexibility to store tools when you want to take them with you. When you are done you can remove the Shovel Mount in seconds.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SeaSucker Shovel Mount Kit includes
- 2 x Rubber Clamps with an adjustable strap and a diameter ranging from 25mm to 63mm
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mounts
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some basic assembly; no tools required
Product Features & Benefits
- Store your shovels, picks or axes safely and avoid trip hazards
- Make better use of your cars storage space by storing tools outside of your car.
- They are ideal for off-road and emergency services use.
- You will save on the cost of repairs by not having to fill in holes, this can get very expensive!
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- You can relocate the Shovel Mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.