Pro 100 9mm Leads; SB Chev, Female Cap, under exhaust
283 - 400 Chevrolet Engines; 90 Deg Spark Plug Boots
9CHE810 - Small Block Chevrolet, FEMALE Dist & Coil, under exhaust
The ICE Ignition 9CHE810 Pro 100 Ignition Leads will suit all Small Block Chevrolet 283 to 400 V8 engines with:
- FEMALE Post Distributor FEMALE Post Coil
- 90 Deg. Spark Plug Boots fitment under the exhaust
You can tailor this lead set to suit your needs at no further cost. You can change the following.
- Lead Colour: BLACK (default), RED, BLUE
- Distributor Post in Car: FEMALE POST (default), MALE POST
- Coil Post in Car: FEMALE POST (default), MALE POST
Why choose ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads / Plug Wires?
- More spark means a bigger explosion in the combustion chamber, this improves performance.
- ICE Ignition leads / Plug Wires ensure this by minimising resistance in the leads.
- They are superconductive with an ultra-low resistance of 100 ohms per metre.
ICE Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are made from the high-quality ultra-low resistance spiral wound copper alloy core. They are fitted with stainless steel "Snap Lock" fittings at the distributor and spark plug ends. The boots are made from extreme temperature silicone insulation and can withstand high temperatures. The ICE Ignition 9CHE810 Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are a finished set of leads. Just plug them in and go!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 8 x ICE Ignition 9CHE810 Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads
- 1 x ICE Ignition 9CHE810 Pro 100 Series Coil Lead
- 1 x ICE Ignition 2800 Plug Wire Markers
- Instruction Sheet
- "ICE Ignition Plug Wires" Sticker
Product Features & Benefits
The ICE Ignition Pro 100 Lead set features:
|Engine Type:||283 to 400 Chev V8|
|Lead Diameter:||9 mm|
|Lead Colour Choice:||BLACK, RED or BLUE|
|Lead Resistance:||100 Ohms per metre|
|RFI Suppressive Leads:||Yes|
|Lead Conductor:||Spiral wound copper alloy|
|Dist, Spark Plug & Coil Boot Insulation:||Extreme temp. silicone|
|Distributor Boot Type:||90 Degrees|
|Coil Boot Type:||90 Degrees|
|Spark Plug Boot Type:||90 Degrees|
|Distributor Cap Type:||FEMALE Post|
|Coil Type:||FEMALE Post|
|Ignition Lead / Plug Wire fitment:||Under the Exhaust|
|Lead Markers with easy to install tool:||Included|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 3 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship if properly installed. If installation instructions have been followed and the product is found to be defective, Gear Campus will replace or arrange for repair if returned along with proof of purchase. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law.
The foregoing is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties or representations whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchanability or fitness. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages. Products must be returned as originally supplied. Warranty is void if products have been modified or tampered with in any way or installation instructions are not followed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.