Pro 100 9mm Leads; BB Chev, Male Cap, around covers
396 - 572 Chevrolet Engines; 45 Deg Spark Plug Boots
No Cost Options - The default options are as per below. They can be changed
9CHE813 - Big Block Chevrolet, MALE Dist & Coil, around valve covers
The ICE Ignition 9CHE813 Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads will suit all Big Block Chevrolet 396 to 572 V8 engines with:
- MALE Post Distributor MALE Post Coil
- 45 Deg. Spark Plug Boots fitment around the valve covers
You can tailor this lead set to suit your needs at no further cost. You can change the following.
- Lead Colour: BLACK (default), RED, BLUE
- Distributor Post in Car: MALE POST (default), FEMALE POST
- Coil Post in Car: MALE POST (default), FEMALE POST
Why choose ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads / Plug Wires?
- More spark means a bigger explosion in the combustion chamber, this improves performance.
- ICE Ignition leads / Plug Wires ensure this by minimising resistance in the leads.
- They are superconductive with an ultra-low resistance of 100 ohms per metre.
ICE Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are made from the high-quality ultra-low resistance spiral wound copper alloy core.
- The alloy core is wrapped in ICE Ignition's proprietary insulation to provide maximum RF noise & heat shielding.
They are fitted with stainless steel "Snap Lock" fittings at the distributor and spark plug ends. The boots are made from extreme temperature silicone insulation and can withstand high temperatures. The ICE Ignition 9CHE813 Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are a finished set of leads. Just plug them in and go! Plug wire markers with an easy-to-install tool included. This ensures correct ignition lead installation.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 8 x ICE Ignition 9CHE813 Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads
- 1 x ICE Ignition 9CHE813 Pro 100 Series Coil Lead
- 1 x ICE Ignition 2800 Plug Wire Markers
- Instruction Sheet
- "ICE Ignition Plug Wires" Sticker
Product Features & Benefits
The ICE Ignition Pro 100 Lead set features:
|Engine Type:||396 to 572 Chev V8 Engines|
|Lead Diameter:||9 mm|
|Lead Colour Choice:||BLACK, RED or BLUE|
|Lead Resistance:||100 Ohms per metre|
|RFI Suppressive Leads:||Yes|
|Lead Conductor:||Spiral wound copper alloy core|
|Distributor, Spark Plug & Coil Boot Insulation:||Extreme temperature silicone|
|Distributor Boot Type:||90 Degrees|
|Coil Boot Type:||90 Degrees|
|Spark Plug Boot Type:||45 Degrees|
|Distributor Cap Type:||MALE Post|
|Coil Type:||MALE Post|
|Ignition Lead / Plug Wire fitment:||Around the Valve Covers|
|Plug Wire Markers with easy to install tool:||Included|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 3 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship if properly installed. If installation instructions have been followed and the product is found to be defective, Gear Campus will replace or arrange for repair if returned along with proof of purchase. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. The foregoing is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties or representations whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages. Products must be returned as originally supplied. Warranty is void if products have been modified or tampered with in any way or installation instructions are not followed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.