4200 Pro Series Race Coil - N.A. Engines
For Naturally Aspirated Engines, high output coil
The most powerful coil for street, strip, race and boating applications
The ICE Ignition 4200 Pro Series Race Ignition Coil
Introducing the most powerful ignition coil on the market in one compact size. The ICE Ignition 4200 Pro Series Race Ignition Coil delivers twice the energy of a standard ignition coil. It delivers the highest possible intensity and duration to support the most demanding ignition systems.
The ICE Ignition 4200 Coil is ideal for naturally aspirated engines, both carburetted and EFI street, strip, race and boating applications.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x ICE Ignition 4200 Pro Race Ignition Coil
- 1 x Black anodized protective cover with integrated mounting bracket
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- ICE Ignition Coil brochure
- 2 x ICE Ignition stickers
Product Features & Benefits
- Aluminium black anodised protective cover with integrated mounting bracket
- High-quality corrosion resistive brass terminals
- Withstands engine bay vibrations
- Delivers consistent voltage for the most demanding engine applications
- Extra long life under the most demanding road, race or marine applications.
|Coil width in mounting bracket:||82 mm|
|Coil height in mounting bracket:||78 mm|
|Coil weight in mounting bracket:||830 grams|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 3 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship if properly installed. If installation instructions have been followed and the product is found to be defective, Gear Campus will replace or arrange for repair if returned along with proof of purchase. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. The foregoing is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties or representations whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchanability or fitness. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages. Products must be returned as originally supplied. Warranty is void if products have been modified or tampered with in any way or installation instructions are not followed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.