7 Amp 1 STEP - Ford Windsor 351 V8, Carby, N.A.
FREE ICE 2316 VOLTAGE BOOSTER WITH KIT - ENDS JAN 31
7 AMP 1 STEP Kit - Ford Windsor 351 V8, carburettor, N.A.
This ICE Ignition kit suits the Ford Windsor 351 V8 engines running a carburettor with no forced induction or nitrous. This kit is ideal for most street and race cars and can also be used with electronic carburettors that control "Air and Fuel" only.
The ICE Ignition "Digital Inductive Spark" technology delivers the most powerful spark and longest duration of any ignition system on the market. More spark means greater tuneability which ultimately leads to improved performance.
The ALL NEW ICE Ignition 7 AMP 1-STEP Control Box
At the heart of this kit is the ICE Ignition 7061MV Street Series Ignition Control Box. This controller has the following features
- 16 Pre-programmed ignition curves - The push-button selectable curves enables total timing adjustment in real-time. It eliminates the need for distributor re-graphing when engine upgrades are introduced. It allows you to adjust the total timing for changes in fuel quality.
- Vacuum Advance Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor - The MAP sensor detects when your engine is cruising and instantly advances timing to deliver improved fuel efficiency. Use of the MAP sensor is optional, it will not impact the ignition's ability to deliver the maximum spark.
- Single Rev Limiter (1 STEP) - A push-button selectable rev limiter that can be adjusted in 100 RPM increments. It provides great insurance against accidentally over-revving your engine by cutting out spark at the pre-determined limit.
The ICE Ignition controller must be mounted inside your car. It should not be mounted in your engine bay.
ICE Ignition strongly recommends the use of NON-RESISTOR Spark Plugs. If you require assistance with spark plug selection please call us on 1300 722 580.
What's in the ICE Ignition Kit?
This ignition kit includes the following
- 7061MV Controller - 16 pre-defined push-button selectable timing curves, Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor and a push-button selectable rev limiter.
- ICE Ignition Billet Distributor - The ICE Ignition Distributor uses a “Hall Effect Sensor” to communicate with the ICE Control Box. It will not work unless it's connected to an ICE Control Box. Please select from the following options:
- Engine Camshaft – The is MOST important, please select the camshaft type from the options list. If you are unsure please call us on 1300 722 580.
- LARGE or SMALL Cap Distributor - A "No Cost" option of a SMALL (4" diameter) or LARGE (5" diameter) Cap Distributor. We always recommend a LARGE Cap Distributor if you have the available space. It uses a Heavier-Duty Rotor Button and the post spacing is further apart reducing the risk of crossfire. If you are unsure please call us 1300 722 580.
- ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads / Plug Wires - Please select from the following "No Cost" Options:
- ICE Ignition 9FOR810 Pro 100 9 mm finished lead set - Fitment is AROUND THE VALVE COVERS. If a different lead fitment is required please call us.
- ICE Ignition 9MM45U Pro 100 9 mm DIY set - A partially finished lead set with the spark plug end terminated and the boots fitted. The leads are cut extra-long. Lead crimpers are required, they are available as an option.
- ICE Ignition 4200 Pro Series Race Coil - With twice the energy of a standard coil the ICE Ignition 4200 Coil is the ideal coil for naturally aspirated engines. .
- Wiring Loom - The ICE Ignition wiring loom is approximately 2 metres long and is easy to install. The included instructions detail what is required to connect the ICE Ignition system to your car. If you require a longer wiring loom please call us on 1300 722 580.
* You will save money by not having to re-graph your distributor every time you upgrade your engine.
* More spark and duration delivers greater tune-ability leading to improved performance.
* MAP sensor delivers improved fuel economy under cruising conditions.
* Avoid engine pinging scenarios through bad fuel by instantly adjusting your engine's timing.
* Rev limiter provides insurance against over-revving saving you thousands of dollars in unwanted engine repairs.
* Three Year Warranty for street applications, Two Year Warranty for race applications
|Engine Type:||All LATE Windsor 351 V8's|
|Fuel Delivery:||Carburettor(s) - including Electronic Carburettor(s)|
|Engine Setup:||Naturally Aspirated engines|
|Controller:||7 AMP 1-STEP|
|Controller Features:||16 curves, MAP Sensor, Rev Limiter|
|Wiring Loom:||Included, approx 2 meters|
|Distributor Diameter:||Approx 4"|
|Distributor Triggering:||Hall Effect Sensor|
|Distributor Shaft:||4130 Chromoly|
|Distributor Gear:||SG Iron Gear for Flat Tappet Cam|
|Distributor Cap Type:||HEI / MALE Post|
|Dist. Plug Wire Retainer:||Included|
|Spark Plug Boot Type:||45 Degrees|
|Ignition Lead Diameter:||9 mm|
|Coil Type:||ICE Ignition 4200 Coil|
|Lead / Plug Wire fitment:||Around valve covers|
|Lead Markers & install tool:||Included|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.