Pro 100 9mm Leads; DIY V8 Universal, HEI, 90 Deg Boots
For all V8 engines with 90 degree spark plug boots
ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads - V8 Universal, 90 Deg Spark Boots
Looking to create a unique installation?. The ICE Ignition 9MM90U Pro 100 Ignition Leads will suit all V8 engines with:
- MALE Post Distributor MALE Post Coil
- 90 Degree Spark Plug Boots
You can tailor this lead set to suit your needs at no further cost. You can change the following.
- Lead Colour: BLACK (default), RED, BLUE
- Distributor Post in Car: MALE POST (default), FEMALE POST
- Coil Post in Car: MALE POST (default), FEMALE POST
The ICE Ignition 9MM90U Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are a partially finished set of leads, one end is terminated and the boots are fitted. The kit includes plugs and terminals required to finish the leads. To finish the leads all you have to do is:
- Install the finished end on your engine.
- Route your ignition leads/plug wires to create the perfect look.
- Trim the leads to the required length.
- Complete the terminals and boots installation as per the provided instructions.
If you don't have a crimper we recommend buying the ICE Ignition 2700 Plug Wire Crimpers. They suit the ICE Ignition 8 mm & 9 mm leads and give the perfect cut, strip and crimp every time. They are available as an option when you purchase your leads. Included in the kit are a set of numbered plug wire markers with an easy-to-install tool. This ensures correct ignition lead & spark plug installation.
Why choose ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads / Plug Wires?
- More spark means a bigger explosion in the combustion chamber, this improves performance.
- ICE Ignition leads / Plug Wires ensure this by minimising resistance in the leads.
- They are superconductive with an ultra-low resistance of 100 ohms per metre.
ICE Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are made from the high-quality ultra-low resistance spiral wound copper alloy core.
- The alloy core is wrapped in ICE Ignition's proprietary insulation to provide maximum RF noise & heat shielding.
They are fitted with stainless steel "Snap Lock" fittings at the distributor and spark plug ends. The boots are made from extreme-temperature silicone insulation and can withstand high temperatures. The ICE Ignition 9MM90U Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are a finished set of leads. Just plug them in and go! Plug wire markers with an easy-to-install tool included. This ensures correct ignition lead installation.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 2 x 800 mm ICE Ignition 9MM90U Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads
- 2 x 950 mm ICE Ignition 9MM90U Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads
- 2 x 1,100 mm ICE Ignition 9MM90U Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads
- 2 x 1,250 mm ICE Ignition 9MM90U Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads
- 1 x 900 mm ICE Ignition 9MM90U Pro 100 Series Coil Lead
- 9 x 90 Degree Stainless Steel "Snap Lock" terminals
- 8 x 90 Degree Distributor Boots
- 1 x 90 Degree Coil Boot
- 1 x ICE Ignition 2800 Plug Wire Markers
- Instruction Sheet
- "ICE Ignition Plug Wires" Sticker
Product Features & Benefits
The ICE Ignition Pro 100 Lead set features:
|Engine Type:||All V8 Engines|
|Lead Diameter:||9 mm|
|Lead Colour Choice:||BLACK, RED or BLUE|
|Lead Resistance:||100 Ohms per metre|
|RFI Suppressive Leads:||Yes|
|Lead Conductor:||Spiral wound copper alloy|
|Dist., Spark Plug & Coil Boot Insulation:||Extreme temp. silicone|
|Distributor Boot Type:||90 Degrees|
|Coil Boot Type:||90 Degrees|
|Spark Plug Boot Type:||90 Degrees|
|Distributor Cap Type:||MALE Post|
|Coil Type:||MALE Post|
|Lead Markers with easy to install tool:||Included|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 3 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship if properly installed. If installation instructions have been followed and the product is found to be defective, Gear Campus will replace or arrange for repair if returned along with proof of purchase. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. The foregoing is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties or representations whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchanability or fitness. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages. Products must be returned as originally supplied. Warranty is void if products have been modified or tampered with in any way or installation instructions are not followed.
Excellent Service and adviceBy: Shannon Riley on 26 November 2020I like to say a big thank you to gear campus great service and advice was given to me from their team