Pro 100 9mm Leads; DIY V8 with LS Coils 90 Deg Coil & Straight Spark Plug Boots
V8 engines with LS Coils - Single Coil Per Cylinder
No Cost Options - The default options are as per below. They can be changed
ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads - V8 Universal, 90 Deg LS Coil Boots, Straight Spark Boots
Looking to create a unique installation? The ICE Ignition 9MLRSU Pro 100 Ignition Leads will suit all V8 engines with LS Coils - Single coil per cylinder with:
- 90 Deg LS Coil Boots Straight Spark Plug Boots
You can tailor this lead set to suit your needs at no further cost. You can change the following.
- Lead Colour: BLACK (default), RED, BLUE
- Distributor Post in Car: MALE POST (default), FEMALE POST
- Coil Post in Car: MALE POST (default), FEMALE POST
Please Note: The RED or BLUE lead sets are not kept in stock due to low demand. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for the leads to be manufactured and dispatched. Once ready for dispatch they will be shipped in an Overnight Satchel
The ICE Ignition 9MLRSU Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are a partially finished set of leads, one end is terminated and the boots are fitted. The kit includes plugs and terminals required to finish the leads. To finish the leads:
- Install the finished end on your engine.
- Route your ignition leads/plug wires to create the perfect look.
- Trim the leads to the required length.
- Complete the terminals and boots installation as per the provided instructions.
If you don't have a crimper we recommend buying the ICE Ignition 2700 Plug Wire Crimpers. They suit the ICE Ignition 8 mm & 9 mm leads and give the perfect cut, strip, and crimp every time. They are available as an option when you purchase your leads. Included in the kit are a set of numbered plug wire markers with an easy-to-install tool. This ensures correct ignition lead & spark plug installation.
Why choose ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads / Plug Wires?
- More spark means a bigger explosion in the combustion chamber, this improves performance.
- ICE Ignition leads / Plug Wires ensure this by minimizing resistance in the leads.
- They are superconductive with an ultra-low resistance of 100 ohms per metre.
ICE Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are made from the high-quality ultra-low resistance spiral wound copper alloy core.
- The alloy core is wrapped in ICE Ignition's proprietary insulation to provide maximum RF noise & heat shielding.
They are fitted with stainless steel "Snap Lock" fittings at the distributor and spark plug ends. The boots are made from extreme-temperature silicone insulation and can withstand high temperatures. Plug wire markers with an easy-to-install tool included. This ensures correct ignition lead installation.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 4 x 1,000 mm ICE Ignition 9MLRSU Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads
- 2 x 1,300 mm ICE Ignition 9MLRSU Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads
- 2 x 1,400 mm ICE Ignition 9MMSTU Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads
- 8 x Straight Stainless Steel "Snap Lock" Spark Plug terminals
- 8 x Straight Spark Plug Boots Boots
- 1 x ICE Ignition 2800 Plug Wire Markers
- Instruction Sheet
- "ICE Ignition Plug Wires" Sticker
Product Features & Benefits
The ICE Ignition Pro 100 Lead set features:
|Engine Type:||All V8 Engines|
|Lead Diameter:||9 mm|
|Lead Colour Choice:||BLACK, RED or BLUE|
|Lead Resistance:||100 Ohms per metre|
|RFI Suppressive Leads:||Yes|
|Lead Conductor:||Spiral wound copper alloy|
|Dist., Spark Plug & Coil Boot Insulation:||Extreme temp. silicone|
|Coil Boot Type:||90 Degrees For LS Coils Only|
|Spark Plug Boot Type:||Straight Spark Plug Boot|
|Distributor Cap Type:||MALE Post|
|Coil Type:||MALE Post|
|Lead Markers with easy to install tool:||Included|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 3 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship if properly installed. If installation instructions have been followed and the product is found to be defective, Gear Campus will replace or arrange for repair if returned along with proof of purchase. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. The foregoing is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties or representations whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchanability or fitness. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages. Products must be returned as originally supplied. Warranty is void if products have been modified or tampered with in any way or installation instructions are not followed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.