Horizontal Rod Holders
Store your fishing rods along your boat's gunwales
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $49.88 .
Use your boat's gunwales to store fishing rods
The SeaSucker Horizontal Rod Holder
This is SeaSucker’s purpose built boat horizontal rod holder; its primary purpose is rod storage along your gunwales. Whilst all other SeaSucker boat rod holders store rods vertically this boat rod holder can store your rods and reels horizontally. Capable of transporting up to six light to medium rods / reels with ease; just mount it on a reasonably smooth and flat surface.
There is plenty of surface area compatible with our vacuum mounts in fibreglass and aluminium boats. A few pumps on the vacuum mount pump is all it takes to install this boat rod holder. Lift the vacuum pad tab and it pops off. To protect the vacuum mounts when not in use press the included protective covers over the vacuum pads and you're done.
The number of rods and reels you can transport will depend on the rod and reel combination. The smaller the rod and reel combination the more outfits the SeaSucker Horizontal Rod Holder can carry. A rubber insert holds multiple rods criss-crossed between the units, secured with a solid Velcro-backed strap.
Each SeaSucker Horizontal Rod Holder is bolted to a 114 mm Vacuum Mount packing 45 kg of holding power. It’s also great for transporting Gaff, Nets and Boat Hooks. The SeaSucker Horizontal Rod Holder is sold in pairs.
The SeaSucker Horizontal Rod Holder will not work overhead - check out our Overhead Rod Holders as an alternative.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The SeaSucker Horizontal Rod Holder Kit includes
- 2 x SeaSucker Horizontal Rod Holders with Velcro
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mounts (Pre-installed)
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Product Features & Benefits
- The flexible fishing rod store solution, only there when you need them
- Takes advantage of space in the boat that is otherwise underutilised
- You will save money by not having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- You will save money by not having to buy the same equipment for your next boat.
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It works on many surfaces including steel; aluminium; glass; fibreglass; and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the boat rod holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only boat rod holder on the market that can be used on almost any boat.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Rod Holder Internal Diameter:||44 mm|
|Rod Holder Internal Depth:||304 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.