Heavy-Duty Trolling Unit
The ideal centre rod holder in your lure spread
Capable of trolling the heaviest game fishing rods
The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Trolling Unit
Need extra rod storage space or a boat rod holder capable of taking the pressure of a fish strike? Have you been looking for a way to get a centre line into your trolling spread? This is the strongest single boat rod holder SeaSucker makes.
Crafted from polished aluminium with a mirror finish it looks like the standard boat gear found in most high-end boats.The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Trolling Unit matches the look of your permanent boat rod holders.
Its primary purpose is both trolling and transportation; capable of trolling the heaviest game rods/reels. Attach the Heavy-Duty Trolling Unit where you need it; then if you need to move it elsewhere it can be removed in seconds! All it needs is a reasonably smooth and flat surface to attach the two integrated SeaSucker 152 mm Vacuum Mounts. A few pumps on the vacuum mount pump is all it takes to install this boat rod holder. Lift the vacuum cup tab and it pops off. To protect the vacuum mounts when not in use press the included protective covers over the vacuum pads and you're done.
Bolted to the back of the Heavy-Duty Trolling Unit are two 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts packing 180 kg of holding power. The Rod holder has a 45 mm internal diameter; has a plastic insert; is 254 mm deep and pinned at the bottom for slotted rod butts. Rod Holder Dimensions: 318 mm x 152 mm.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Trolling Unit includes
- 1 x SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Trolling Rod Holder
- 2 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mounts (Pre-installed)
- 2 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save money by not having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- You will save money by not having to buy the same equipment for your next boat.
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It works on many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the boat rod holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only boat rod holder on the market that can be used on almost any boat.
- Add a centre line to your trolling spread without drilling holes.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Rod Holder Width:||152 mm|
|Rod Holder Height:||318 mm|
|Rod Holder Internal Diameter:||45 mm|
|Rod Holder Internal Depth:||254 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.