Fly Rod Holder
The "Del Stang" fly rod holder by Blue Water Designs
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $29.88 .
The SeaSucker Fly Rod Holder
Need a specialist Fly Rod Holder you can take with you and mount to any reasonably smooth surface. The SeaSucker Fly Rod Holder uses the well-designed "Del Stang" fly rod holder by Blue Water Designs. It's securely attached to a 114 mm Vacuum Mount; packing 45 kg of holding power.
The SeaSucker Fly Rod Holder is a truly removable boat rod holder solution and is super quick to install and remove. All it needs is a reasonably smooth and flat surface to attach the integrated SeaSucker 114 mm Vacuum Mount. It works well on fibreglass and aluminium boats. A few pumps on the vacuum mount pump is all it takes to install this boat rod holder. Lift the vacuum cup tab and it pops off. To protect the vacuum mount when not in use press the included protective cover over the vacuum cup and you're done.
A Velcro strap at the top of the rod holder keeps your rod in place when on the move. It will also handle smaller spinning rods. This is the unit SeaSucker recommends when you’re bringing some light tackle along on your JetSki or WaveRunner. Rod Holder Dimensions: 247 mm x 46 mm.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SeaSucker Fly Rod Holder with one 114 mm Vacuum Mount Kit includes
- 1 x "Del Stang" Fly Rod Holder by Blue Water Designs.
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some minor assembly required; tools needed are
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save money by not having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- You will save money by not having to buy the same equipment for your next boat.
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It works on many surfaces including steel; aluminium; glass; fibreglass; and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the boat rod holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only boat rod holder on the market that can be used on almost any boat.
- Going out on your friend's boat and he is short on rod storage; just take this boat rod holder with you.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Rod Holder Width:||46 mm|
|Rod Holder Length:||247 mm|
|Rod Holder Internal Diameter (excluding foam insert):||43 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.