Aluminium Rod Holder
The Multi-Purpose Single Rod Holder by SeaSucker
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $74.75 .
The SeaSucker Aluminium Rod Holder
Need a boat rod holder capable of taking the pressure of a fish strike? Crafted from polished aluminium with a mirror finish it looks like the standard equipment found in most high-end boats. Its primary purpose is both trolling and transportation; capable of trolling your medium to heavy game rods/reels.
Bolted to the back is one 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount packing 90 kg of holding power. All it needs is a reasonably smooth and flat surface to attach the integrated SeaSucker 152 mm Vacuum Mount.
A few pumps on the vacuum mount pump is all it takes to install this boat rod holder. Lift the vacuum cup tab and it pops off. To protect the vacuum mount when not in use press the included protective cover over the vacuum cup and you're done.
Supporting the 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount are two integrated support legs with rubber caps. This gives this aluminium boat rod holder additional torque resistance and stability.
The rod holders are fitted with moulded PVC inserts and have a welded stainless steel pin at the bottom for slotted rod butts. Attach the boat rod holder where you need it; then if you need to move it elsewhere it can be removed in seconds!
The Rod holder has a 45 mm internal diameter; has a plastic insert; is 254 mm deep and is pinned at the bottom for slotted rod butts. Rod Holder Dimensions: 316 mm x 152 mm.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
SeaSucker Aluminium Rod Holder with one 152 mm Vacuum Mount Kit includes
- 1 x Aluminium Rod Holder
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount (pre-installed)
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save money by not having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- You will save money by not having to buy the same equipment for your next boat.
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It works on many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the boat rod holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only boat rod holder on the market that can be used on almost any boat.
- Going out on your friend's boat and he is short on rod storage; just take this boat rod holder with you.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Rod Holder Internal Diameter:||44 mm|
|Rod Holder Internal Depth:||304 mm|
|Aluminium Track Length:||406 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.