7 Amp Kit - Holden 304 VN heads, Injected, N.A.
ICE Ignition kit for Naturally Aspirated street cars
7 AMP Street Kit - VN to VT Holden 304, VN Heads, EFI
This ICE Ignition kit is for the VN to VT Holden 304 with VN heads and Sequential or Batch Fire EFI. This kit is ideal for most street driven cars.
The ICE Ignition "Digital Inductive Spark" technology delivers the most powerful spark and longest duration of any ignition system on the market. More spark means greater tune ability which leads to improved performance.
At the heart of this kit is the ICE Ignition 7016-2 Street Series Ignition Control Box with the following features.
- Built in Voltage Booster - Inside the 7016-2 is a 16-volt Voltage Booster ensuring the ignition system delivers maximum spark intensity and duration.
- Compatible with Batch Fire and Sequential EFI - Compatible with both Batch Fire Fuel Injection typically found in the VN to VS Commodore and Sequential Fuel Injection typically found in the VC Series 3 Ute and the VT Commodore.
- SMALL Cap SHORT Body distributor - Custom distributor designed to fit with the "Bunch of Bananas" and "Twin Throttle Body Manifolds
The ICE Ignition controller must be mounted inside your car. Do not mount it inside your engine bay.
ICE Ignition strongly recommends the use of NON-RESISTOR Spark Plugs. If you require assistance with spark plug selection please call us on 1300 722 580.
What's in the ICE Ignition Kit?
This ignition kit includes the following
- 7016-2 Controller - With built in Voltage Booster
- ICE Ignition SMALL Cap SHORT Body Billet Distributor - Designed to fit under the "Bunch of Bananas" and "Twin Throttle Body" Manifolds. Depending on the type of EFI system a single or twin pickup Hall Effect Sensor will be installed. It will not work unless it's connected to the 7016-2 Control Box. Select from the following options:
- Engine Camshaft – The is MOST important, please select the camshaft type from the options list. If you are unsure please call us on 1300 722 580.
- ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads / Plug Wires - Please select from the following "No Cost" Options:
- ICE Ignition 9HOL807 Pro 100 9 mm finished lead set - Fitment is AROUND THE VALVE COVERS. If a different lead fitment is required please call us.
- ICE Ignition 9MMSTU Pro 100 9 mm DIY set - A partially finished lead set with the spark plug end terminated and the boots fitted. The leads are cut extra-long. Lead crimpers are required, they are available as an option.
- ICE Ignition 4200 Pro Series Race Coil - With twice the energy of a standard coil the ICE Ignition 4200 Coil is the ideal coil for naturally aspirated engines.
- Wiring Loom - The ICE Ignition wiring loom is approximately 2 metres long and is easy to install. The included instructions detail what is required to connect the ICE Ignition system to your car. If you require a longer wiring loom please call us on 1300 722 580.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.