7 Amp 2 STEP - Holden VC to VK Commodore (186 & 202), Carby, N.A.
FREE ICE 2316 VOLTAGE BOOSTER WITH KIT - ENDS JAN 31
7 AMP 2 STEP Kit - Holden 6 VC to VK Commodore (186 to 202), carburettor, N.A.
This ICE Ignition kit suits the Holden 6 including the 186 & 202 engine running a carburettor with no forced induction or nitrous. It is the ideal kit for most street and race engines.
The ICE Ignition "Digital Inductive Spark" technology delivers the most powerful spark and longest duration of any ignition system on the market. More spark means greater tuneability which ultimately leads to improved performance.
As this kit suits several engines please confirm the engine this kit will be used with by including one of the following statements in the Customer Comments section when placing your order.
- Holden VC to VK Commodore 6 3.3L
- Holden 186 6 Cylinder engine
- Holden 202 6 Cylinder engine
The ICE Ignition 7 AMP 2-STEP Control Box
The ICE Ignition 7062MC Street / Race Series Control Box features the following.
- 128 Pre-programmed ignition curves - 128 push-button selectable curves enables timing adjustment in real-time. It eliminates the need for distributor re-graphing when engine upgrades are introduced. It allows you to adjust timing for changes in fuel quality. With 128 timing curves at your disposal, the tuning potential is almost endless.
- MAX REV Limiter - A push-button selectable rev limiter that can be adjusted in 100 RPM increments. It provides great insurance against accidentally over-revving your engine by cutting out the spark.
- 2-STEP Rev Limiter - A push-button selectable rev limiter that can be adjusted in 100 RPM increments. The 2-STEP only becomes active when 12 volts is applied to the white wire in the ignition wiring loom. When active the 2-STEP takes precedence over the Max REV Limiter. It's ideal if you have a trans brake, launch control or it could be used as a Valet Mode.
The ICE Ignition controller must be mounted inside your car. It should not be mounted in your engine bay.
ICE Ignition strongly recommends the use of NON-RESISTOR Spark Plugs. If you require assistance with spark plug selection please call us on 1300 722 580.
What's in the ICE Ignition Kit?
This ignition kit includes the following
- 7062MC Controller - 128 pre-defined push-button selectable timing curves, a push-button selectable 2-Step Rev Limiter, and a push-button selectable Max RPM limiter.
- ICE Ignition Billet Distributor - The ICE Ignition Distributor uses a “Hall Effect Sensor” to communicate with the ICE Control Box. It will not work unless it's connected to an ICE Control Box. Please select from the following options:
- SMALL Cap Distributor - A SMALL (4" diameter) CAP Distributor will be supplied and will be fitted with a NYLON gear.
- ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads / Plug Wires - Please select from the following "No Cost" Options:
- ICE Ignition 9HOL602 Pro 100 9 mm finished lead set - Fitment is AS PER FACTORY FITMENT. If a different lead fitment is required please call us.
- ICE Ignition 9MMSTU Pro 100 9 mm DIY set - A partially finished lead set with the spark plug end terminated and the boots fitted. The leads are cut extra-long. Lead crimpers are required, they are available as an option.
- ICE Ignition 4200 Pro Series Race Coil - With twice the energy of a standard coil the ICE Ignition 4200 Coil is the ideal coil for naturally aspirated engines.
- Wiring Loom - The ICE Ignition wiring loom is approximately 2 metres long and is easy to install. The included instructions detail what is required to connect the ICE Ignition system to your car. If you require a longer wiring loom please call us on 1300 722 580.
* You will save money by not having to re-graph your distributor every time you upgrade your engine.
* More spark and duration delivers greater tune-ability leading to improved performance.
* MAP sensor delivers improved fuel economy under cruising conditions.
* Avoid engine pinging scenarios through bad fuel by instantly adjusting your engine's timing.
* Rev limiter provides insurance against over-revving saving you thousands of dollars in unwanted engine repairs.
* Three Year Warranty for street applications, Two Year Warranty for race applications
|Engine Type:||Holden VC to VK Commodore 186 to 202|
|Fuel Delivery:||Carburettor(s) - including Electronic Carburettor(s)|
|Engine Setup:||Naturally Aspirated|
|Controller:||7 AMP 2 STEP|
|Controller Features:||128 curves, 2-Step & Max REV Limiters|
|Wiring Loom:||Included, approx 2 meters|
|Distributor Diameter:||Approx 4"|
|Distributor Triggering:||Hall Effect Sensor|
|Distributor Shaft:||4130 Chromoly|
|Distributor Gear:||Nylon gear|
|Distributor Cap Type:||HEI / MALE Post|
|Dist. Plug Wire Retainer:||Included|
|Spark Plug Boot Type:||Straight Spark Plug Boots|
|Ignition Lead Diameter:||9 mm|
|Coil Type:||ICE Ignition 4200|
|Lead / Plug Wire fitment:||Direct Factory Replacement|
|Lead Markers & install tool:||Included|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.