7 Amp 1 STEP Boost Control Kit - Holden 253-308 VN heads,
FREE ICE 2316 VOLTAGE BOOSTER WITH THIS KIT, $275 VALUE
7 AMP 1-STEP Boost Control Kit - Holden 253 - 308 with VN Heads, Forced Induction
This ICE Ignition kit is for the Holden 253-308 with VN Style Heads fitted with
- Chose between FLAT TAPPET, CAST or STEEL BILLET ROLLER Camshafts.
- Carburettor(s) - including electronic carburettor(s).
- Turbo, Blower or Supercharger
- No nitrous.
This ICE Ignition kit is ideal for most street & race cars. It provides precise control over boost through timing retardation. The Rev Limiter provides insurance against accidentally over-revving your engine. This kit can also be used with electronic carburettors that control "Air & Fuel" only. The Digital Inductive Spark technology delivers the most powerful spark and longest duration of any ignition system on the market. More spark means greater tuneability which leads to improved performance.
FREE ICE 2316 Voltage Booster
Included with our ICE Ignition Kits to suit Carburettored engines is the ICE Ignition 2316 Voltage Booster. Capable of delivering 16 volts regardless of the quality of your car's electrical system the ICE Ignition 2316 Voltage Booster is a simple "Plug & Play" device. Just plug it into the ICE Ignition wiring loom and the Voltage Booster does the rest. Get your FREE ICE 2316 Voltage Booster only at Gear Campus, that's $275 of value for FREE.
The ICE Ignition 7 AMP 1 STEP Boost Control Street/Race Series Control Box
The ICE Ignition 7061BR Street/Race Series Control Box features the following.
- 10 Pre-programmed Boost Control Curves - The push-button selectable curves enables fine boost control through timing retardation. With the ICE Ignition 7051BR, you can vary timing from 0.1 to 1.0 degrees of timing per pound of boost. The MAXIMUM degrees of boost retard possible is 22 degrees. It eliminates the need for distributor re-graphing when engine upgrades are introduced. It allows you to adjust total timing for changes in fuel quality.
- Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor - The MAP sensor detects when your engine is generating boost and will automatically retard timing depending on the amount of boost detected and the "Retard Select" position used.
- Single Rev Limiter (1-STEP) - A push-button selectable rev limiter adjustable in 100 RPM increments. It provides great insurance against accidentally over-revving your engine by cutting out the spark.
The controller must be mounted inside your car, NOT inside your engine bay. ICE Ignition recommends the use of NON-RESISTOR Spark Plugs.
Why choose the ICE Ignition 7061BR Kit?
- Precise control over timing under boost reducing the risk of detonation whilst maximising performance and efficiency
- The "Digital Inductive Spark" technology delivers the most powerful spark and longest duration of any ignition system on the market.
- It's ideal for most street-driven cars and provides great tuneability.
- Push-Button selectable timing makes distributor re-graphs obsolete.
- Push-Button selectable Rev Limiter protects your engine from being accidentally overrevved.
- It can also be used with electronic carburettors that control "Air & Fuel" only.
- More spark means greater tuneability which leads to improved performance.
- Three Year Australian Warranty, made in Melbourne
Our Value-Add Service
Need help with establishing a base tune for your engine? We can help with engine timing (i.e. base timing and curve selection), spark plug selection and spark plug gap for all customers that purchase an ICE Ignition kit through Gear Campus. Please contact us upon ordering your ICE Ignition kit.
What's in the ICE Ignition Kit?
This ignition kit includes the following
- 7061BR Controller - 10 pre-defined push-button selectable retard curves, Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor & a push-button selectable rev limiter
- 2316 Voltage Booster - Ensures 16 Volts are being delivered to the ignition system at all times
- ICE Ignition SMALL CAP (4" Diameter) Billet Distributor - It's made from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminium and uses a “Hall Effect Sensor” to communicate with the Control Box.
- If you prefer a LARGE CAP Distributor (5" Diam.) please select this from the Options List. This is a NO COST option.
- A CAST Gear is fitted to the distributor to suit a FLAT TAPPET Camshaft by default. Please select CAST BILLET ROLLER or STEEL BILLET ROLLER from the Options List if this is in your engine. This will add $55 to the overall cost.
- ICE Ignition 9HOL807 Pro 100 9 mm leads (Black) - This a "Plug & Play" lead set with STRAIGHT Spark Plug Boots. Lead fitment is AROUND THE VALVE COVERS. If a different lead set is required please contact us.
- ICE Ignition 4100 Pro Series Race Coil - It has twice the energy of a standard coil and is the ideal coil for naturally aspirated engines.
- Wiring Loom - It's approx. 2 metres long and is easy to install.
|Engine Type:||Holden 253-308 with VN Style Heads|
|Fuel Delivery:||Carburettor(s) - including Electronic Carburettor(s)|
|Engine Setup:||Turbo, Blown or Supercharged|
|Controller:||7 AMP 1-STEP Boost Retard|
|Controller Features:||10 boost curves, MAP Sensor, Rev Limiter|
|Wiring Loom:||Included, approx 2 meters long|
|Distributor Diameter:||Approx 4"|
|Distributor Triggering:||Hall Effect Sensor|
|Distributor Shaft:||4130 Chromoly|
|Distributor Gear:||Cast Iron Gear for Flat Tappet Cam|
|Distributor Cap Type:||HEI / MALE Post|
|Dist. Plug Wire Retainer:||Included|
|Spark Plug Boot Type:||Straight|
|Ignition Lead Diameter:||9 mm|
|Coil Type:||ICE Ignition 4100 Coil|
|Lead / Plug Wire fitment:||Around valve covers|
|Lead Markers & install tool:||Included|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.