7 Amp 1 STEP Boost Control Kit - ALL Early Holden 6 Engines
FREE ICE 2316 VOLTAGE BOOSTER WITH THIS KIT, $275 VALUE
7 AMP 1 STEP Boost Control Kit - All Early Holden 6's (Red, Blue & Black, 161 to 202), N.A.
This ICE Ignition kit suits ALL Holden 6 Engines from the Early Holden 161 Through To The 202 engine fitted with
- Carburettor(s) - including electronic carburettor(s).
- Turbo, Blower or Supercharger
- No nitrous.
This kit is ideal for most street driven cars and can also be used with electronic carburettors that control air and fuel only, as long as they don't control engine timing.
The ICE Ignition "Digital Inductive Spark" technology delivers the most powerful spark and longest duration of any ignition system on the market. More spark means greater tuneability which leads to improved performance.
This ICE Ignition kit is ideal for most street driven cars and can also be used with electronic carburettors that control "Air & Fuel" only. The "Digital Inductive Spark" technology delivers the most powerful spark and longest duration of any ignition system on the market. More spark means greater tuneability which leads to improved performance.
FREE ICE 2316 Voltage Booster
Included with our ICE Ignition Kits to suit Carburettored engines is the ICE Ignition 2316 Voltage Booster. Capable of delivering 16 volts regardless of the quality of your car's electrical system the ICE Ignition 2316 Voltage Booster is a simple "Plug & Play" device. Just plug it into the ICE Ignition wiring loom and the Voltage Booster does the rest. Get your FREE ICE 2316 Voltage Booster only at Gear Campus, that's $275 of value for FREE.
The ICE Ignition 7 AMP 1 STEP Boost Retard Control Box
The ICE Ignition 7061BR Street/Race Series Control Box features the following.
- 10 Pre-programmed Boost Retard curves - The push-button selectable curves enables fine boost control through timing retardation. With the ICE Ignition 7051BR, you can vary timing from 0.1 to 1.0 degrees of timing per pound of boost. The MAXIMUM degrees of boost retard possible is 22 degrees. It eliminates the need for distributor re-graphing when engine upgrades are introduced. It allows you to adjust the total timing for changes in fuel quality.
- Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor - The MAP sensor detects when your engine is generating boost and will automatically retard timing depending on the amount of boost detected and the "Retard Select" position used.
- Single Rev Limiter (1-STEP) - A push-button selectable rev limiter adjustable in 100 RPM increments. It provides great insurance against accidentally over-revving your engine by cutting out the spark.
The ICE Ignition controller must be mounted inside your car. Do not mount it inside your engine bay. ICE Ignition strongly recommends the use of NON-RESISTOR Spark Plugs.
Why choose the ICE Ignition 7061BR Kit?
- Precise control over timing under boost reducing the risk of detonation whilst maximising performance and efficiency
- The "Digital Inductive Spark" technology delivers the most powerful spark and longest duration of any ignition system on the market.
- It's ideal for most street-driven cars and provides great tuneability.
- Push-Button selectable timing makes distributor re-graphs obsolete.
- It can also be used with electronic carburettors that control "Air & Fuel" only.
- More spark means greater tuneability which leads to improved performance.
- Three Year Australian Warranty, made in Melbourne
Our Value-Add Service
Need help with establishing a base tune for your engine? We can help with engine timing (i.e. base timing and curve selection), spark plug selection and spark plug gap for all customers that purchase an ICE Ignition kit through Gear Campus. Please contact us upon ordering your ICE Ignition kit.
What's in the ICE Ignition Kit?
This ignition kit includes the following
- 7061BR Controller - 10 pre-defined push-button selectable retard curves, Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor & a push-button selectable rev limiter
- 2316 Voltage Booster - Ensures 16 Volts are being delivered to the ignition system at all times
- ICE Ignition Billet Distributor - The ICE Ignition Distributor uses a “Hall Effect Sensor” to communicate with the ICE Control Box. It will not work unless it's connected to an ICE Control Box. Please select from the following options:
- SMALL Cap Distributor - A SMALL (4" diameter) CAP Distributor will be supplied and will be fitted with a NYLON gear.
- ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads / Plug Wires - Please select from the following "No Cost" Options:
- ICE Ignition 9HOL602 Pro 100 9 mm finished lead set - Fitment is AS PER FACTORY FITMENT. If a different lead fitment is required please call us.
- ICE Ignition 9MMSTU Pro 100 9 mm DIY set - A partially finished lead set with the spark plug end terminated and the boots fitted. The leads are cut extra-long. Lead crimpers are required, they are available as an option.
- ICE Ignition 4100 Pro Series Race Coil - With twice the energy of a standard coil the ICE Ignition 4100 Coil is the ideal coil for boosted engines.
- Wiring Loom - The ICE Ignition wiring loom is approximately 2 metres long, is easy to install and the included instructions detail the required vehicle connection points.
|Engine Type:||VC to VK Commodore & 186 & 202 6 Cylinder|
|Fuel Delivery:||Carburettor(s) - including Electronic Carburettor(s)|
|Engine Setup:||Turbo, Blown or Supercharged|
|Controller:||7 AMP 1-STEP Boost Retard|
|Controller Features:||10 boost curves, MAP Sensor, Rev Limiter|
|Wiring Loom:||Included, approx 2 meters long|
|Distributor Diameter:||Approx 4"|
|Distributor Triggering:||Hall Effect Sensor|
|Distributor Shaft:||4130 Chromoly|
|Distributor Gear:||Nylon gear|
|Distributor Cap Type:||HEI / MALE Post|
|Dist. Plug Wire Retainer:||Included|
|Spark Plug Boot Type:||Straight|
|Ignition Lead Diameter:||9 mm|
|Coil Type:||ICE Ignition 4100 Coil|
|Lead / Plug Wire fitment:||As per factory Fitment|
|Lead Markers & install tool:||Included|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.