Single Dive Tank Strap
Holds 1 dive tank with 183 mm (7.2") diameter or larger
The ideal single dive tank holder without drilling holes
SeaSucker Single Tank Strap
At the heart of the SeaSucker Single Tank Strap is a Roll Control System 80 Cubic inch dive tank bracket. This bracket can hold dive tanks with an 183 mm (7.2") diameter or larger. Included is a heavy duty elastic strap. The Roll Control System 80 is bolted to a powerful 152mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount using a 127 mm (5") aluminium track.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The SeaSucker Single Tank Strap Kit includes
- 1 x Black rubber strap mounted on a 3mm thick stainless steel bar
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Product Features & Benefits
- The only dive tank holder that requires no drilling to mount it
- Ideal for the part-time diver, convert your boat from fishing to diving in seconds
- You will save on the cost of repairs by not having to fill in holes, this can get very expensive!
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Area:||80 Cubic Inch|
|Diameter:||183 mm (7.2") or larger|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.