3-Tank Rack - Vertical Mount
With Adjustable Fold Down Tank Holders
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $124.75 .
Setup your boat for diving in seconds without drilling holes
SeaSucker 3 Tank Rack Vertical Mount
Powerful and convenient tank storage has never been this simple and easy! Use it on your boat or if you decide to go diving on your friend's boat just take it with you. The SeaSucker 3 Tank Rack is a truly removable Dive Tank Holder solution and is super quick to install and remove.
All it needs is a reasonably smooth and flat surface to attach the three integrated 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts. There is plenty of surface area compatible with our Vacuum Mounts in fibreglass and aluminium boats. A few pumps on the Vacuum Mount pump is all it takes to install this Dive Tank Holder. Lift the Vacuum Cup tab and it pops off. To protect the Vacuum Mount when not in use press the included Protective Cover over the Vacuum Cup and you're done.
Three 152 mm Vacuum Mounts pre-installed on the 813 mm aluminium track using marine grade stainless steel hardware provides the muscle to keep your tanks in place. This kit includes the Fold-Down Adjustable Tank Holders
Product Benefits & Features
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes every time, this can get very expensive!
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the Dive Tank Rack in seconds and leave no marks behind.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 3 x Adjustable Fold-Down Tank Holders
- 1 x 813 mm Aluminium Track
- 3 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mounts (pre-installed)
- 3 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some minor assembly required; tools needed are
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 7/16 Socket or Spanner
Product Features & Benefits
- The only dive tank holder that requires no drilling to mount it
- Ideal for the part-time diver, covnert your boat from fishing to diving in seconds
- You will save on the cost of repairs by not having to fill in holes, this can get very expensive!
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Overall Width:||806 mm|
|Overall Height:||152 mm|
|Overall Depth:||254 mm|
|Total Number of teeth on each Tank Holder half||16|
|Minimum internal diameter (all 16 teeth interlocked)||170 mm|
|External width (all 16 teeth interlocked)||230 mm|
|Minimum internal diameter (8 teeth interlocked)||220 mm|
|External width (8 teeth interlocked)||280 mm|
|Minimum internal diameter (4 teeth interlocked)||250 mm|
|External width (4 teeth interlocked)||310 mm|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.