Pro 100 9mm Leads; late 289-351W, Male Cap, around covers
Late 289-351 Windsor Engines; 45 Deg Spark Plug Boots
9FOR810; Late Ford 289-351 Windsor, HEI Dist & Coil, around covers
The ICE Ignition 9FOR810 Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads will suit all Ford 289-351 Windsor engines with a:
- FIRING ORDER 1 3 7 2 6 5 4 8
- MALE Post Distributor MALE Post Coil
- 45 Deg. Spark Plug Boots fitment around the valve covers.
You can tailor this lead set to suit your needs at no further cost. You can change the following.
- Lead Colour: BLACK (default), RED, BLUE
- Distributor Post in Car: MALE POST (default), FEMALE POST
- Coil Post in Car: MALE POST (default), FEMALE POST
Why choose ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads / Plug Wires?
- More spark means a bigger explosion in the combustion chamber, this improves performance.
- ICE Ignition leads / Plug Wires ensure this by minimising resistance in the leads.
- They are superconductive with an ultra-low resistance of 100 ohms per metre.
ICE Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are made from the high-quality ultra-low resistance spiral wound copper alloy core.
- The alloy core is wrapped in ICE Ignition's proprietary insulation to provide maximum RF noise & heat shielding.
They are fitted with stainless steel "Snap Lock" fittings at the distributor and spark plug ends. The boots are made from extreme-temperature silicone insulation and can withstand high temperatures. The ICE Ignition 9FOR810 Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are a finished set of leads. Just plug them in and go! Plug wire markers with an easy-to-install tool included. This ensures correct ignition lead installation.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 8 x ICE Ignition 9FOR810 Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads
- 1 x ICE Ignition 9FOR810 Pro 100 Series Coil Lead
- 1 x ICE Ignition 2800 Plug Wire Markers
- Instruction Sheet
- "ICE Ignition Plug Wires" Sticker
Product Features & Benefits
The ICE Ignition Pro 100 Lead set features:
- Spiral wound copper alloy core
- Ultra-low resistance of 100 ohms per metre
- Delivers maximum spark and duration for improved performance.
- Built-in Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) minimization.
- All boots made from extreme temperature silicone to withstand high temperatures.
- Premium "Snap Lock" stainless steel Spark Plug, Distributor Cap & Coil fittings.
- Numbered Lead Markers with easy to install tool to ensure correct lead fitment
- Ready to Install Lead Set. No cutting or terminating of leads required.
|Engine Type:||289, 302 & 351 Windsor|
|Firing Order:||1 3 7 2 6 5 4 8|
|Lead Diameter:||9 mm|
|Lead Colour Choice:||BLACK, RED or BLUE|
|Lead Resistance:||100 Ohms per metre|
|RFI Suppressive Leads:||Yes|
|Lead Conductor:||Spiral wound copper alloy|
|Dist., Spark Plug & Coil Boot Insulation:||Extreme temp.silicone|
|Distributor Boot Type:||90 Degrees|
|Coil Boot Type:||90 Degrees|
|Spark Plug Boot Type:||45 Degrees|
|Distributor Cap Type:||MALE Post|
|Coil Type:||MALE Post|
|Ignition Lead / Plug Wire fitment:||Around valve covers|
|Lead Markers with easy to install tool:||Included|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 3 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship if properly installed. If installation instructions have been followed and the product is found to be defective, Gear Campus will replace or arrange for repair if returned along with proof of purchase. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. The foregoing is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties or representations whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchanability or fitness. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages. Products must be returned as originally supplied. Warranty is void if products have been modified or tampered with in any way or installation instructions are not followed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.