Pro 100 9mm Leads; Hemi 6, Male Post Dizzy & Coil
215 to 265; Straight Spark Boots, Male Post Cap & Coil
No Cost Options - The default options are as per below. They can be changed
9CHR602 - Hemi 215 to 265, MALE Dist & Coil, to suit ICE Ignition kits
The ICE Ignition 9CHR602 Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads will suit all 215 to 265 Hemi 6 engines with:
MALE Post Distributor MALE Post Coil
Straight Spark Plug Boots
You can tailor this lead set to suit your needs at no further cost. You can change the following.
Lead Colour: BLACK (default), RED, BLUE
Distributor Post in Car: MALE POST (default), FEMALE POST
Coil Post in Car: MALE POST (default), FEMALE POST
Why choose ICE Ignition Pro 100 9 mm Leads / Plug Wires?
- More spark means a bigger explosion in the combustion chamber, this improves performance.
- ICE Ignition leads / Plug Wires ensure this by minimising resistance in the leads.
- They are super conductive with an ultra-low resistance of 100 ohms per metre.
ICE Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are made from the high quality ultra-low resistance spiral wound copper alloy core.
- The alloy core is wrapped in ICE Ignition's proprietary insulation to provide maximum RF noise & heat shielding.
They are fitted with stainless steel "Snap Lock" fittings at the distributor and spark plug ends. The boots are made from extreme temperature silicone insulation and can withstand high temperatures. The ICE Ignition 9CHR602 Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are a finished set of leads. Just plug them in and go! Plug wire markers with an easy to install tool included. This ensures correct ignition lead installation.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 6 x ICE Ignition 9CHR602 Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads
- 1 x ICE Ignition 9CHR602 Pro 100 Series Coil Lead
- 1 x ICE Ignition 2800 Plug Wire Markers
- Instruction Sheet
- "ICE Ignition Plug Wires" Sticker
Product Features & Benefits
All ICE Ignition Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads / Plug Wire sets feature:
- Spiral wound copper alloy core with an ultra-low resistance of 100 ohms per metre (35 ohms per foot).
- Delivers maximum spark and duration for improved performance.
- Built in Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) minimization.
- Spark Plug, Distributor & Coil Boots made from extreme temperature silicone to withstand high temperatures.
- Premium quality "Snap Lock" stainless steel Spark Plug, Distributor Cap & Coil fittings.
- Numbered Plug Wire Markers with easy to install tool ensures your ignition leads are always in the right place.
- Ready to install for each specific engine application. No cutting or terminating of leads required.
|215 to 265 Hemi 6 Engines
|Lead Colour Choice:
|BLACK, RED or BLUE
|100 Ohms per metre
|RFI Suppressive Leads:
|Spiral wound copper alloy core
|Distributor, Spark Plug & Coil Boot Insulation:
|Extreme temperature silicone
|Distributor Boot Type:
|Coil Boot Type:
|Spark Plug Boot Type:
|Distributor Cap Type:
|Ignition Lead / Plug Wire fitment:
|Plug Wire Markers with easy to install tool:
|Unit Of Measure
We offer a 3 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship if properly installed. If installation instructions have been followed and the product is found to be defective, Gear Campus will replace or arrange for repair if returned along with proof of purchase. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. The foregoing is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties or representations whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchanability or fitness. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages. Products must be returned as originally supplied. Warranty is void if products have been modified or tampered with in any way or installation instructions are not followed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.