Keeps your Paddle Board / Kayak Paddle secured
SeaSucker Paddle Clip
Looking for an easy way to secure your paddle without it floating away or worse still becoming submerged. The SeaSucker solution uses the 114 mm vacuum mount attached to a paddle clip. When you’re fishing or just enjoying time on your paddle board the paddle won't get lost. Best of all you won't have to drill any holes in your paddle board.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x SeaSucker Paddle Clip
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mount (pre-installed)
Product Features & Benefits
- Keeps your paddle secured at all times
- You will save on the cost of repairs by not having to fill in holes, this can get very expensive!
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- Save money by not having to buy the same accessory for your next paddle board / kayak.
- You can relocate the Paddle Clip in seconds and leave no marks behind.
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
|Maximum Pull Rating:
|Load Carrying Capacity:
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:
|Housing Top Diameter:
|Housing Height Only:
|Housing Top Slot Width:
|Housing Top Slot Length:
|Housing Centre Thread:
|Unit Of Measure
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.