Monkey Bars Kayak Roof Rack Kit - 2020 Edition
SeaSucker Monkey Bars Kayak Roof Rack Kit - 2020 Edition
The SeaSucker Monkey Bars Kayak Deluxe Kit is ideal for transporting a kayak or canoe. Included in this kit is the SeaSucker Folding "J" Hooks that clamp onto the SeaSucker Monkey Bars. The folding design reduces wind noise when not in use and also improves its ease of storage. Included with this kit are the Flexible Paddle Holders and 3 metre Cam Buckle Straps
What's new for the SeaSucker Monkey Bars Kayak Deluxe Kit - 2020 Edition
The SeaSucker Monkey Bars Kayak Deluxe Kit - 2020 Edition now includes:
- Black Powder-Coated Aluminium Cross Bars - 33 mm (1.3") Diameter
- Break Apart "Screw Fitting" in the Aluminium Cross Bars for easy storage - The 1,220 mm Aluminium Cross Bars have a "Screw Fitting" in the centre breaking down the overall length from 1,220 mm to approx 600 mm for easy storage
- 1 x Folding "J" Hooks
- 1 x Flexible Paddle Holders
- 1 x 3 Meter Cam-Buckle Straps
The SeaSucker Monkey Bars has undergone a makeover. Starting with 33 mm (1.3") Cross Bars mm have been given the stealth look with a black powder-coated aluminium bar. To make transporting a breeze the SeaSucker Monkey Bars 2021 Edition comes standard with "Screw Fitting" in the centre of the aluminium bar. This reduces the overall length of 1,200 mm to approx 600 mm for easy storage.
It can carry bikes, skis, paddleboards, kayaks, surfboards and more. Bolt on a storage box and transport almost anything. For example, it's an ideal Kayak Roof Rack, capable of transporting two Kayaks with ease. It's an ideal Universal Roof Rack giving you the ability to transport almost anything on any car. It's limited by its 68 kg weight-carrying capacity.
Below is an overview of its specifications (please refer to the Specifications tab for more information)
- Rated to transport goods up to 68 kg (150 lbs)
- Maximum width of goods being transported 1,200 mm
- Can safely transport goods up to 113 kph (70 mph)
The SeaSucker Monkey Bar has fixed-width bars that are 1,220 mm in length. The diameter of the roof bars is 1.3" or 33 mm. Most common roof rack accessories can be bolted to the Monkey Bars using "U" bolts or clamps.
Do you have a wide or narrow roof? Not a problem, the roof rack posts can be relocated anywhere along the aluminium bar to suit the width of any car. The front bar has two 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts on each side with one Vacuum Mount on each side of the rear bar.
SeaSucker vacuum mounts are:
UV and Weather Resistant.
Will attach to Steel, Aluminium, Glass, Fibreglass and Carbon-Fibre surfaces.
Not suited on cars that have been Vinyl Wrapped as the Vacuum Mount will leave an indentation.
The SeaSucker Monkey Bars are robust enough to carry almost anything. This heavy-duty roof rack system can transport loads up to 68 kg (150 pounds) at speeds up to 113 km/h (70 mph). Installation takes less than two minutes and removal takes seconds.
No more having to live with an ugly roof rack permanently bolted to your car creating wind noise and hurting your fuel economy. It's the only roof rack system you will ever buy; use it on your car, your friend's car, your wife's car and the car you intend to buy in the future.
The Monkey Bars kit comes with a spare SeaSucker Vacuum Pump, keep it with your rack in case you accidentally damage a vacuum mount.
Some assembly may be required. Tools included: Allen/Hex Key and 7/16″ spanner.
Please Note: The wrap-around pads are an optional extra,
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The SeaSucker Monkey Bars Kayak Roof Rack Kit includes
- Roof Rack Bars - 2 x Fixed Length Bars (with "Screw Fitting"), 2 x HPDE platforms & 6 x 152 mm Vacuum Mounts (Pre-installed).
- 1 x Folding "J" Hooks
- 1 x Flexible Paddle Holders
- 1 x 3 Metre Cam-Buckle Straps
- Spare Tyre - 1 x SeaSucker Black Vacuum Pump.
- Protective Covers - 6 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers.
- Tools - Allen/Hex Key & 7/16" Spanner to install the platforms.
- Cleaning Kit - Aluminium Water Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth
- 1 x 5g Lube Tube.
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Instruction Manual.
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save money by not having to buy a new roof rack every time you change cars
- Use the same roof rack on your car, your partner's car or even a rental car
- The easiest to install roof rack on the market; install it in 2 minutes, remove it in seconds.
|Weight Rating:||68 kg (150 lbs)|
|Speed Rating:||113 kph (70 mph)|
|Maximum width of goods being transported:||1,200 mm|
|Fixed Length Bars:||1,220 mm|
|Roof Bar Diameter:||33 mm (1.3")|
|Length of Bars Disassembled:||610 mm|
|Vehicle Surface:||Steel, Aluminium, Glass, Fibreglass & Carbon Fibre|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 2 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 2 years of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.