ICE Ignition Booster for ICE 10 amp Race Ignition Systems
Supplies 24 volts to coil positive without alternator
16 volt battery required. 15 amps max. continuous output or 20 amps for 30 seconds
The ICE Ignition 24 volt Booster for ICE 10 amp Race Ignition Systems
The ICE Ignition 2224 Booster converts a 10 - 15 volt input and supplies 24 volts steady output to coil positive. Recommended battery voltage is 16 volts. It produces 15 amps maximum continuous output or 20 amps for 30 seconds.
Furthermore the ICE Ignition 2224 Booster does not require an alternator to supply 16 volts to coil positive as long as a 16 volt battery is installed. If space or weight is an issue the alternator can be removed with no impact to the Voltage Booster. With the alternator installed the ICE Ignition 2316 Booster will supercharge the alternators 13.8 - 14.8 voltage output to 24 volts.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x ICE Ignition 2224 Voltage Booster
- 1 x Wiring Harness
- Installation Instructions
Product Features & Benefits
- Maximum rated 15 amps continuous output or 20 amps for 30 seconds.
- Supplies 24 volts constant to coil positive even without an alternator; 16 volt battery required
- ICE Voltage Booster complements the ICE 10 AMP DIS ignition systems
- Black anodised aluminium case with stainless steel tamper proof screws.
- Delivers consistent voltage required for the most demanding engine applications
- Extra long service life under the most demanding on-raod, off-road, race or marine applications.
|Output to coil positive||24 volts|
|Maximum rated continuous output:||15 amps|
|Maximum rated output for 30 seconds:||20 amps|
|Voltage Booster Length:|
|Voltage Booster Width:|
|Voltage Booster Height:|
|Voltage Booster Weight:|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 3 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship if properly installed. If installation instructions have been followed and the product is found to be defective, Gear Campus will replace or arrange for repair if returned along with proof of purchase. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. The foregoing is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties or representations whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchanability or fitness. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages. Products must be returned as originally supplied. Warranty is void if products have been modified or tampered with in any way or installation instructions are not followed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.