Mini Bomber - 2 Bike Rack
SeaSucker's versatile 2 Bike Rack, works on most cars
Rated to carry 2 bikes, up to 20 kg each bike
What's new for the 2018 SeaSucker Mini Bomber
The 2018 SeaSucker Mini Bomber includes the following:
- 2 Year Warranty - The manufacturer's warranty is 12 months.
- Revised 152 mm Vacuum Mounts - Larger release tab, vacuum pad with rounded "O" ring, improves holding time & strength.
- Spare 152 mm Vacuum Mount - Think of it as a spare tyre in case a vacuum mount is accidentally damaged.
- Tools - Allen Key & Ring Spanner included for installing the fork mounts.
- Crank Arm Straps - Three 280 mm x 19 mm straps secure the crank arm to the chainstay during transport.
- Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth - Only at Gear Campus. Fill with water, clean your car and the pads & moisten them prior to use.
- Redesigned vacuum pumps with red indicator bands - The indicator bands don't fade over time.
- Moulded rear wheel strap housings - Eliminates sideways movement. Velcro is used to strap the rear wheel.
The SeaSucker Mini Bomber 2-Bike Rack
- The SeaSucker Mini Bomber is our most versatile model capable of carrying two bikes with ease.
- It will pay for itself in 12 to 14 months through reduced fuel consumption.
- The return on your investment comes from not having a bike rack permanently installed on your car.
- It can be installed in under two minutes and removed in seconds, no tools required.
- Ultra-low design minimises wind noise and provides greater clearance when driving under carports and garages.
- It's compact enough to fit inside the boot of your car when not in use.
- It uses six super strong 152 mm vacuum mounts; each rated to 90 kg direct pull strength.
- Secure your bike to the roof of your car without the hassle of a permanent bike rack.
- It can also be mounted on your boot, or your car's back glass.
- SeaSucker vacuum mounts are non-marking, UV and weather resistant.
- They hold exceptionally well to glass, metal or fibreglass surfaces.
- The 19 mm High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) “V” shaped body conforms to your car’s roofline.
- It comes with two non-lockable quick release heavy-duty fork mounts.
- The SeaSucker Mini Bomber requires some minor assembly.
- Tools included: Allen Key; and a 7/16″ spanner.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The SeaSucker Mini Bomber Bike Rack Kit includes
- Main Board - 1 x SeaSucker Mini Bomber Main Board with 4 x 152 mm Vacuum Mounts pre-installed.
- Fork Mounts - 2 x SeaSucker non-lockable quick release fork mounts.
- Rear Wheel Straps - 2 x 152 mm SeaSucker Moulded Rear Wheel Straps with Double-Sided Velcro.
- Spare Tyre - 1 x 152 mm Vacuum Mount & Protective Cover
- Crank Arm Straps - 2 x 280 mm x 19 mm Double-Sided Velcro straps.
- Protective Covers - 6 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount Protective Covers.
- Cleaning Kit - Aluminium Water Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth.
- Tools - Allen/Hex Key & 7/16" Spanner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Instruction Manual.
- 5 g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
Tools included for installing the quick release fork mounts
- 9/64" Allen Key
- 7/16" Spanner
Product Features & Benefits
- The easiest to install bike rack on the market; installed in under 2 minutes, removed within seconds
- Save money by not buying another bike rack when you change cars
- Save $400+ p.a. through reduced fuel consumption by not installing your bike rack permanently.
- Use the Mini Bomber on your car, your partner's car and your friend's car
- Fantastic for cycling holidays as you can use it on most rental cars
- Easy to transport even on board a plane
- Ultra-low vertical profile gives you greater clearance to fit under carports and garages
|Bicycle Capacity||2 bicycles, max. 20 kg each|
|Bike Rack Type:||Fork Mounted (front wheel removed)|
|Attachment Location:||Roof Top, Boot Lid or Hatchback|
|Vehicle Surface:||Metal, Glass or Fiberglass.|
|Vehicle Type:||Most Sedans, SUV's or Minivans|
|Fork Mount Type:||2 x non-lockable quick release|
|Main Board Mounts:||4 x 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts|
|Rear Wheel Straps:||2 x Rear Wheel Straps with Velcro|
|Main Board thickness:||19 mm|
|Vehicle footprint length:||755 mm (unobstructed)|
|Vehicle footprint width:||195 mm (unobstructed)|
|Weight:||4.9 kg Approx.|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 2 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 2 years of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Mini Bomber is perfect for my 2015 WRX STIBy: Gerard on 7 May 2017I've been a Subaru WRX fan for many years and recently purchased my third WRX, the MY 2015 WRX STI Premium. Having used traditional roof racks that clamp onto the side of the roof/door frame on my previous WRX, the 2007 STI model, I was keen to avoid the damage that was caused to the roof paintwork since it proved very expensive to fix when I sold the car. The new WRX doesn't have roof mounting points, and the rear spoiler and skirts meant that even a tow bar fitted rack was not possible. After doing some research on Google I came across Sea Sucker and was very impressed at the technology. I made contact via the website and Chris was quick to get in touch and offer to come around to my home for a free demo installation to confirm that it would suit my car, and the three different types of bikes I had. I have a high end carbon fibre triathlon bike with some unique dimensions due to the tri bars, a road bike and a mountain bike, so the racks needed to be able to fit any combination of those three, along with being able to fit my car that has a large rear spoiler and a sun roof. I was initially pessimistic that this would work due to these unique issues. Within a few minutes, Chris was able to demonstrate how easy it was to fit the mini bomber, and how to do it safely and avoid contact with the sun roof and spoiler. We tried all three bikes, in different combinations, to confirm that there were no issues with the mountain bike coming in contact with the road or triathlon bike. A big benefit of these racks is that they are so compact and portable and easy to fit. When putting on regular roof racks, it is not practical to be taking them off and on each time you use them. Leaving them on all the time means that the wind resistance they create can eat into fuel consumption which costs you money every day. With the mini bomber it takes me literally 5 minutes to assemble and 5 minutes to pop them off again, and once you reach the destination can simply be stored in the boot until you need to put them back on .. They could also be easily taken with you when travelling with your bike, in case you need to use another car interstate such as a hire car, which will be great if I do the Noosa Triathlon again this year.. I also found Chris at Seasucker to be very helpful and great with tech support for any queries. It's hard to find good reliable companies these days who truly value customer service and go out of their way to look after a customer. Chris is one of these rare few and I would not hesitate to recommend Seasucker to anyone considering the easiest and simplest way to attach bikes to the roof of their prized vehicle.