Single Rod Holder with 114mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount
Our entry level Single Rod Holder
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $24.99 .
SeaSucker Single Rod Holder with one 114 mm Vacuum Mount
This is SeaSucker’s basic boat rod holder; its primary purpose is rod transportation. Capable of transporting a light to medium rod/reel with ease; just mount it on a reasonably smooth and flat surface. Attach the boat rod holder where you need it; then if you need to move it elsewhere it can be removed in seconds!
One white PVC rod holder slides onto a 127 mm anodised aluminium track. The anodised aluminium track is bolted to a 114 mm Vacuum Mount packing 45 kg of holding power.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
SeaSucker Single Rod Holder with one 114 mm Vacuum Mount Kit includes
- 1 x 127 mm Aluminium Track
- 1 x Track Rod Holder
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker Protective Cover
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- No tools required to assemble
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save money by not having to fill in holes ever time, this can get expensive!
- You will save money by not having to buy the same equipment for your next boat.
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It works on many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the boat rod holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only boat rod holder on the market that can be used in almost any boat.
- Going out in your friend's boat and he is short on rod storage; just take this boat rod holder with you.
|Rod Holder Internal Diameter:||44 mm|
|Rod Holder Internal Depth:||304 mm|
|Aluminium Track Length:||406 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.