Off-Road & Marine Tablet Mount
The Tablet Mount with maximum rigidity
Gear Campus Tablet Mount - Extreme Edition
The Gear Campus Tablet Mount - Extreme Edition is ideal for off-road and marine applications. Out on the water viewing a tablet screen can be difficult when the boat or Jet Ski is jumping of waves. Best of all you don't have to drill holes; if you change your mind you can relocate your tablet in seconds.
We combined the power of two 114 mm Vacuum Mounts; packing 90 kg of holding power. In between the Vacuum Mounts are the famous RAM Mount 1.5" Socket Arm and two RAM 1.5 " Ball / Plate / Studs. This provides maximum adjust-ability and rigidity without drilling holes.
This Tablet Mount - Extreme Edition has a maximum reach of 22cm. The end result we feel is a rock-solid tablet mount you could use in any off-road or marine application without drilling holes.
Please Note: This product may not work on the iPad Series 1 or the iPad Pro 4. This is due to the iPad logo not being a perfect seal. If you have this tablet you may have to apply a sticker over the logo or consider purchasing a LifeProof Case, this is available through the LifeProof Case store in Sydney Australia
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The Tablet Mount - Extreme Edition Kit includes
- 1 x RAM 1.5" Socket Arm
- 2 x RAM 1.5" Ball/Plate/Studs (pre-installed)
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mounts
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some basic assembly; no tools required
Product Features & Benefits
- Improved screen visibility by minimising vibration.
- Fully adjustable to allow for all viewing angles.
- Save money by not replacing your tablet mount when you upgrade your tablet.
- The vacuum mounts are low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- You can relocate the Tablet Mount - Extreme Edition in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It is multi-purpose; use the same mount in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.