Large Bait Board Vertical Mount
Attaches to the side of your gunwale
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $58.74 .
Ideal for filleting, bait preparation, or serving up the catch of the day
The SeaSucker Large Bait Board Vertical Mount
This Bait Board is the same as the SeaSucker Large Bait Board Horizontal Mount with one key difference. Instead of attaching the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount on top of your gunwale, this table has an "L" bracket. This allows you to mount the included 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount to the inside gunnel wall in a vertical position. The Bait Board then sits on the horizontal surface; with a working surface of 559 mm wide by 305 mm deep.
This Large Bait Board / Table has room for filleting; bait preparation, or even serving up the catch of the day. Made of 13 mm white starboard, this table is a solid piece of kit and can dispose of baits overboard with ease.
It's powered by one 152 mm Vacuum Mount packing 90 kg of direct pull holding power.
You can mount this table directly to the side of your gunwales, bait tank or any other vertical surface. Open corners let you easily dispose of unwanted baits overboard and knife slots provide convenient and safe knife storage. If you need to mount a Bait Board on a horizontal surface please check the SeaSucker Large Board Horizontal Mount.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The SeaSucker Large Bait Board / Cutting Table Vertical Mount Kit includes
- 1 x SeaSucker Large Bait Board / Cutting Table
- 1 x SeaSucker Large "L" Bracket
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some minor assembly required; tools needed are
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 7/16 Socket or Spanner
Product Features & Benefits
- Save money by not having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- Save money by not having to buy the same Bait Board for your next boat.
- The vacuum mount is low maintenance; all parts are replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- It will attach to steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- You can relocate the Large Bait Board / Table in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only Bait Board on the market that can be used on almost any boat.
- If you are going out on your friend's boat and he doesn't have a Bait Board just take this one with you.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:||¼-20|
|Bait Board Internal Width:||559 mm|
|Bait Board Internal Depth:||305 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.