ICE Ignition leads - Mercruiser GM V8 inboard
For all Mercruiser GM V8 inboard engines
Please call us on 1300 722 580 if you prefer to place your order over the phone
How to order your leads?
Please call us on 1300 722 580 if you wish to complete your order over the phone. Alterntively please fill out your order online. Once we receive your order we will call you to confirm the length of each individual lead.
Why choose ICE Ignition Leads / Plug Wires?
All ICE Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are manufactured from the highest quality spiral wound copper alloy core. They're fitted with stainless steel "Snap Lock" fittings to avoid corrosion. The boots are made from extreme temperature silicone insulation to withstand high temperatures.
Mercruiser GM V8 Inboard Igntion Leads / Plug Wires
Each set is custom made to suit the Mercruiser GM V8 inboard engine in your boat. The ICE Ignition Ignition Leads / Plug Wires are a complete finished set of leads, cutting and terminating leads not required. Included is a set of Numbered Plug Wire Markers with an easy to install tool. This ensures correct lead & spark plug installation.
If completing your order online we require the following in order to ensure the perfect set of leads are delivered to you:
- Select the preferred Lead Diameter
- Select the preferred boots / terminals for your leads
- Select the type of post used on the distributor and coil in your engine
We will call you to confirm the length of each lead including the coil lead. The measurement must be taken as show below.
If you would like us to verify which boots and terminals are required please send us a photo of your existing leads to email@example.com
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 8 x ICE Ignition Ignition Leads
- 1 x ICE Ignition Coil Lead
- 1 x ICE Ignition 2800 Plug Wire Markers
- Instruction Sheet
- "ICE Ignition Plug Wires" Sticker
Product Features & Benefits
All ICE Ignition Race 1000 and Pro 100 Series Ignition Leads / Plug Wire sets feature:
- Spiral wound copper alloy core delivering an ultra-low resistance.
- Delivers maximum spark and duration for improved performance.
- Built in Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) minimization.
- Spark Plug, Distributor & Coil Boots made from extreme temperature silicone to withstand high temperatures.
- Premium quality "Snap Lock" stainless steel Spark Plug, Distributor Cap & Coil fittings.
- Numbered Plug Wire Markers with easy to install tool ensures your ignition leads are always in the right place.
- Ready to install for each specific engine application. No cutting or terminating of leads required.
|Engine Type:||All Mercruiser GM V8 inboard Engines|
|Lead Diameter:||7mm, 8mm or 9 mm|
|RFI Suppressive Leads:||Yes|
|Lead Conductor:||Spiral wound copper alloy core|
|Distributor, Spark Plug & Coil Boot Insulation:||Extreme temperature silicone|
|Distributor Boot Type:||90 Degrees or Straight Boot|
|Coil Boot Type:||90 Degrees or Straight Boot|
|Spark Plug Boot Type:||30, 45 or 90 Degrees or Straight Boot|
|Distributor Cap Type:||MALE or FEMALE Post|
|Coil Type:||MALE or FEMALE Post|
|Ignition Lead / Plug Wire fitment:||Under the Exhaust|
|Plug Wire Markers with easy to install tool:||Included|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 3 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship if properly installed. If installation instructions have been followed and the product is found to be defective, Gear Campus will replace or arrange for repair if returned along with proof of purchase. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law.
The foregoing is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties or representations whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchanability or fitness. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages. Products must be returned as originally supplied. Warranty is void if products have been modified or tampered with in any way or installation instructions are not followed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.