Heavy-Duty Roof Rack
Easy to install and remove, will suit most vehicles
Or BUY NOW with 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $224.75 .
Built to carry almost anything, adjustable bars to suit almost any car
What's new for the 2017 SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Roof Rack
The 2017 SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Roof Rack includes the following:
- 2 Year Warranty - The standard warranty elsewhere is 12 months.
- Spare 152 mm Vacuum Mount - Think of it as a spare tyre in case one vacuum mount is accidentally damaged.
- Tools - Allen Key & Ring Spanner is included to assemble the SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Roof Rack.
- Alum. Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth - Only at Gear Campus. Use water, clean your car and the pads & moisten them prior to use.
- Redesigned vacuum pumps with impregnated red indicator bands - This prevents fading of the indicator band.
The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Roof Rack
The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Roof Rack has extendable bars that expand from 61 cm to 112 cm. It has six 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts with 540 kg of holding power. To ensure your load stays put the kit comes with two 3 metre adjustable straps to do the job. To protect your load whilst being transported each bar is fitted with 56 cm wrap-around pads.
The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Roof Rack is robust enough to carry almost anything. Use it to transport Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Surf Boards or even sheets of wood. This heavy duty roof rack system can transport just about anything at speeds up to 113 km/h (70 mph). Installation takes less than one minute and removal takes only seconds.
No more having to live with an ugly roof rack permanently bolted to your car creating wind noise and hurting your fuel economy. It is the only roof rack system you will ever buy; use it on your car, your friends car, your wife's car and the car you intend to buy in the future.
The Heavy Duty Roof Rack kit also comes with a spare 152mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount, keep it with your rack in case you accidentally damage one of your vacuum mounts. Some assembly may be required. Tools included: Allen/Hex Key and 7/16″ spanner.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Roof Rack Kit includes
- Roof Rack Bars - 2 x Extendable Bars, 2 x HPDE platforms & 6 x 152 mm Vacuum Mounts (Pre-installed).
- Wrap Around Pads - 2 x 56 cm Wrap Around Pads.
- Tie-Down Straps - 2 x 3,000 mm Adjustable Straps.
- Spare Tyre - 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mount & Protective Cover.
- Tools - Allen/Hex Key & 7/16" Spanner.
- Protective Covers - 7 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers.
- 1 x 5g Lube Tube for pump maintenance.
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Instruction Manual.
Product Features & Benefits
* You will save money by not having to buy a new roof rack every time you change cars
* Use the same roof rack on your car, your partner's car or even a rental car
* The easiest to install roof rack on the market; install it in a few minutes, remove it in seconds.
|Roof Rack Minimum Width:||610 mm|
|Roof Rack Maximum Width:||1,120 mm|
|Unit Of Measure||mm|
We offer a 2 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 2 years of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gear Campus users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.